Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

I actually really like the cover but this is such an obvious last minute switch of visual theme. It feels so disconnected from everything she's been teasing.

exactly how i feel, the aesthetics for training season and houdini were giving like sexy spy and all the sudden it's sunny ocean theme? i dont get it, the title is really weird too. so many of the pop girls have really been dropping the ball when it comes to aesthetics with their recent albums. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Apparently the cover was shot last summer. Funny fact but on her page you can download the HQ pic from the booklet and read all the lyrics to the songs :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

27 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I actually really like the cover but this is such an obvious last minute switch of visual theme. It feels so disconnected from everything she's been teasing.

it's been planned since last summer lmao.

1 hour ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Same with picture discs, The majority of their sleeves are like that…

no i meant the part that it's destructive to vinyls sfhjkyjl

The title and visuals are the last thing I would have expected from Houdini and Training Season where is the red where is the coolness and padam padam I hear it and I know? Why is it blue and H2O and happiness solar power? Now I'm intrigued to hear what this album gonna be though less excited cuz I thought it was gonna be such a red album. The title is HARRIBLE I do not like

40 minutes ago, honey dew said:

The title and visuals are the last thing I would have expected from Houdini and Training Season where is the red where is the coolness and padam padam I hear it and I know? Why is it blue and H2O and happiness solar power? Now I'm intrigued to hear what this album gonna be though less excited cuz I thought it was gonna be such a red album. The title is HARRIBLE I do not like

She sees in Blue.

IMG-3521.jpg

The cover is cute, but what was the point of the kaleidoscope aesthetic on the old singles and albums when she was teasing the new era?? Doesn't match what we have been getting 

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Oh my god Duality would’ve ATE as a title wtf

I wonder if she really considered it as a title as she kept mentioning duality in interviews leading to the album

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900