Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

The instrumental during the chorus is a bit meh bc they could have used some different synths but it's better than hth.

At least i'm less concerned about the whole record being focused on this tropical deep house trend where hth was already going.

i76mrxw.png 

um sweeties are you guys sure the new picture is the album cover and not just the mwah single cover?

the song was uploaded as a single on US itunes with this cover

but the album pre-order is up in another country and it uses this as the album cover

Hopefully she doesn't use more than one cover.

Viktor Elias | Hits 93 Toronto

@Hits93Toronto

um sweeties are you guys sure the new picture is the album cover and not just the mwah cover?

It's definitely not just the Mwah cover. She posted a picture of it on her instagram with caption starting off saying "I’m so excited to share my album artwork with you and thank you all for being so patient and supportive." There's also the deluxe version she posted, which is the same picture but with a different color gradient & "deluxe version" underneath her name. Perhaps she just hasn't updated it yet.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

can we talk about a.) how amazing Blow Your Mind is and b.) how the studio version and the T in the Park recording sound of equal quality vocally? :legend:

MkWI4Ns.png