Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

she really said "i'm gonna make them sick of future nostalgia"

if she turns pretty please into a single i'm unstanning that is my favorite song and she is NOT gonna turn it into a local anthem

i'm just glad hallucinate flopped otherwise i'd probably be exclusively listening to club future nostalgia

I can see it now Pretty Please featuring Ariana Grande 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i'm just glad hallucinate flopped otherwise i'd probably be exclusively listening to club future nostalgia

oh HELL no we deserved a hallucinate video, the visuals that she could’ve served with that song sigh…

Just now, bff said:

oh HELL no we deserved a hallucinate video, the visuals that she could’ve served with that song sigh…

we deserved a hallucinate video but it should've stayed just as a video i don't think it should've been a single 

like it's too good to be a single i don't want the locals to get a hold of it :crai:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

okay the tour is a slay

i LOVE the intro video where each dancer gets a little spotlight, nickname, etc - SO nice to see all the talent recognized! 

set list + outfits were fantastic, however, i miss the blonde :deadbanana: that wig she wore last month gave me hope but <\3 

also future nostalgia is quite possibly her best song ever 

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

also pretty please is quite possibly her best song ever 

fixed but future nostalgia is still an absolute slay

also is there a recording of a concert i can watch just so i can form somewhat of an opinion 

future nostaglia was never for me, i liked levitating and break my heart when the album leaked but that's about it.

i'm guessing her next album is going to be early 00s inspired, like gwen stefani and nelly furtado, she could totally pull it off. i'd sell my soul to her if she could revive that sound for the gp :defeated:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

17 minutes ago, brandon said:

okay the tour is a slay

i LOVE the intro video where each dancer gets a little spotlight, nickname, etc - SO nice to see all the talent recognized! 

set list + outfits were fantastic, however, i miss the blonde :deadbanana: that wig she wore last month gave me hope but <\3 

also future nostalgia is quite possibly her best song ever 

So excited, I’m going to the show this week!

:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

i'm guessing her next album is going to be early 00s inspired, like gwen stefani and nelly furtado, she could totally pull it off. i'd sell my soul to her if she could revive that sound for the gp :defeated:

the REAL y2k pop we need

14 minutes ago, the ocean said:

fixed but future nostalgia is still an absolute slay

also is there a recording of a concert i can watch just so i can form somewhat of an opinion 

okay honestly? valid. also omfg hearing the entire crowd sing along to pretty please & cool even though they’re just album tracks? incredible

idk if there’s a recording of the whole thing anywhere, i watched most of it via insta lives, i know @/soffmargo on insta has bits of it uploaded 

and then good ol’ @/dlipahungary on twit has a bunch of content too!

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

idk if there’s a recording of the whole thing anywhere, i watched most of it via insta lives, i know @/soffmargo on insta has bits of it uploaded 

and then good ol’ @/dlipahungary on twit has a bunch of content too!

good to know and thanks!

Did she skip her home country for her tour? :wtfney: yikes 

Tbh based on other celebs from Balkan it's pretty common for them to be huge patriots when they become successful but actually not give two shits. It's probably some kind of national hero mentality. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif