Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

OKAY, THE TOUR HAS TO GO ON BLURAY, I WANT THE LIVE ALBUM, IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO THE TOUR, GO MAKE PLANS TO DO SO NOW PRETTY PLEASE… PHONE IS ABOUT TO DIE & I NEED TO USE IT TO GET OUT OF THIS DAMN PARKING GARAGE…

I WILL TRY TO GET SOME PICTURES UPLOADED WHEN I GET BACK…

5 STARS, AMAZING :crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

All of the videos I’ve seen and reviews I’ve read have me SO EXCITED for my show next month :crying: the outfits, the choreo, the setlist…she simply came to SERVE 

@Elle, I follow you on Insta and you had AMAZING views and videos; where did you stand along the stage, and what time did you begin queueing? <3 I’m already plotting my schedule, outfit, etc. :flutter:

giphy-1.gif 

Saturday's show was my first concert since Madonna in Miami at the end of 2019 and it was everything I needed. I couldn't imagine a better return to large events. So many people were appropriately dressed and made up for the show, it felt like a proper event. I always knew she was destined to be this big since I first saw her 5 years ago.

BzhmW.png

On 2/15/2022 at 11:37 AM, Downtown Baby Doll said:

All of the videos I’ve seen and reviews I’ve read have me SO EXCITED for my show next month :crying: the outfits, the choreo, the setlist…she simply came to SERVE 

@Elle, I follow you on Insta and you had AMAZING views and videos; where did you stand along the stage, and what time did you begin queueing? <3 I’m already plotting my schedule, outfit, etc. :flutter:

Hi! Yes, the show was absolutely incredible. Definitely one of my favourite shows I've ever seen in my life. Dua COMMANDED that stage, looked absolutely incredible in every outfit, and her vocals were flawless. 
I began queuing at 12:45pm and was #5 in the VIP line (House Party VIP & Early Entry VIP are combined into one entry line) and I was on the left side of the stage in the notch right where the stage meets the catwalk. It was the perfect spot.
As a long-time fan of Dua, I definitely got emotional during this show. The first time I saw Dua live in 2017 was at a teeny 650 capacity theatre, and the show wasn't even sold out. Then fast forward to last Saturday seeing her perform at a sold out 21,000 capacity arena show... when everyone was chanting her name before the encore I started to tear up. Then when I rewatched the video I took of that moment when I got home, I completely started sobbing lol. I felt like a proud mum.
I've also seen & met Dua 3 other times, and each time not only had she remembered me, but she remembered things I had told her about me and would bring them up. I was wondering if she would remember me in the crowd, and I think she did! During her opening song, when she came to my area of the stage she looked directly at me, raised her eyebrows and smiled, and extended a hand towards me. Then later in the set before Be The One, she was talking about how the song brought her back and asked if there was anyone who had been there since Day 1. My friend and I had made some posters, one that said "Since Day 1" and Dua saw it and pointed at us! Then when she walked off the stage after her final song, she blew a lil kiss to me. Even though the House Party M&G was cancelled due to covid, I'm so glad Dua at least saw me in the crowd and knew I was there supporting her after all these years.
Bottom line is, if anyone is considering going to this show but hasn't gotten a ticket yet, get one!! The show is truly incredible - great setlist, great production, just a beautifully executed show.
Here's a little collage of pictures I took for those who didn't see on my IG story! x

51886021071_632e511de2_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BoZ is posting a lot about it on Twitter and he is shookt 

His account is private, what's he saying?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

yeaaaaaaahhhhhh this is weird 

Ben & Ed have done WONDERS for her career, and it’s especially weird timing given the start of both her tour and her podcast, and ben posted about her literally.. a week ago

v v curious as to what’s up & why she decided to part ways

20 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

His account is private, what's he saying?

He’s saying a lot lol

mostly that this is weird timing, giving all the projects she has on board and in the near future (like, who will take over these gigs and oversee them?). He also said that he didn’t understand since TAP is family and made her who she is (her producer is signed with them and other people in her team). 

Edit: the last part he copy pasted from a Discord post about Camila Cabello lol
However, he did say that since Cold Heart became a hit, the relationship between TAP and Dua has been weird. He is also afraid that Dua will never be the Dua she is right now, that the whole « act » will probably change forever.

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

He also said that he didn’t understand since TAP is family and made her who she is (her producer is signed with them and other people in her team). However, he did say that since Cold Heart became a hit, the relationship between TAP and Dua has been weird. He is also afraid that Dua will never be the Dua she is right now, that the whole « act » will probably change forever.

dkdhjd that long ass discord message he posted was a copypasta someone originally posted about camilla cabello leaving fifth harmony :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

Old posts from this thread from when CFN was first released still have me howling

my original opinion on cfn was so shit :usrsney:

it's grown on me EXPONENTIALLY to the point where i prefer it over the original album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Edit: the last part he copy pasted from a Discord post about Camila Cabello lol
However, he did say that since Cold Heart became a hit, the relationship between TAP and Dua has been weird. He is also afraid that Dua will never be the Dua she is right now, that the whole « act » will probably change forever.

was about to question you about this cause i literally didn't see anything weird about the connection between cold heart and tap aijdkfasdf :thumb3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

14 hours ago, the ocean said:

my original opinion on cfn was so shit :usrsney:

it's grown on me EXPONENTIALLY to the point where i prefer it over the original album

i dont think i do but its far too overhated tbh, lots of gems on there

I know some people who work at FIFA and I heard a rumour that Dua was invited to be the musical act for the OC at the World Cup but idk if it will happen now given this news

Ben is probably curled up in Thomas Tank pajamas sobbing into a cup of tea 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream