Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

1 hour ago, Shanice Jones said:

Do we have a mastepost? I lost track of all of her unreleased material. :poordat:

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

we do :makeup2:

edit: damnit that has official stuff lemme do something real quick

ok i got a link now :party:

it will only be up for 7 days because of wetransfer stuff

https://we.tl/t-JRBBK962L4

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

this whole lawsuit over Levitating is bullshit and I'll tell you why

It's really convenient how this lawsuit comes while she's in the middle of a massive, sold our arena tour. AND while Levitating is still breaking records. This shitty reggae band or whatever they are are only doing this for money:read:

do the two songs sound similar? admittedly yes. but there's 0 chance Dua ever heard their shitty little song, and even if she did, she's good with giving credits.

What makes it blatantly obvious this group is just after money and not because of copyright is because they're going after while WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MASSIVE SOLD OUT ARENA TOUR. Future Nostalgia has been out for two years, and Levitating has been a massive hit for the same amount of time. If they were really upset about their creative property, they would have filed a lawsuit back summer 2020:nails:. There's no way they never heard the song until 2022, because it has been literally everywhere since 2020. So why wait two years?

bastards. i hope the case is thrown out :whitney:

anyway stream Levitating, the song of the century:true:.

negAbhB.png

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

this whole lawsuit over Levitating is bullshit and I'll tell you why

It's really convenient how this lawsuit comes while she's in the middle of a massive, sold our arena tour. AND while Levitating is still breaking records. This shitty reggae band or whatever they are are only doing this for money:read:

do the two songs sound similar? admittedly yes. but there's 0 chance Dua ever heard their shitty little song, and even if she did, she's good with giving credits.

What makes it blatantly obvious this group is just after money and not because of copyright is because they're going after while WHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF A MASSIVE SOLD OUT ARENA TOUR. Future Nostalgia has been out for two years, and Levitating has been a massive hit for the same amount of time. If they were really upset about their creative property, they would have filed a lawsuit back summer 2020:nails:. There's no way they never heard the song until 2022, because it has been literally everywhere since 2020. So why wait two years?

bastards. i hope the case is thrown out :whitney:

anyway stream Levitating, the song of the century:true:.

it's giving Radiohead suing Lana for copyright infringement over a song that they were sued for because of copyright infringement

negAbhB.png

45 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

it's giving Radiohead suing Lana for copyright infringement over a song that they were sued for because of copyright infringement

that was really hilarious tho.

but i wonder whatever happened to that case, did Lana ever win at all? Everything just dipped after 2018 & i never heard anything about it again.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Does anyone know when the lawsuit was submitted? Could’ve been months or a year ago. I’ve noticed these types of cases only blow up on social media months after the singer that’s suing submitted the lawsuits months beforehand. Levitating is one of the best songs ever made and I usually defend artists being sued for smilirities Cz these cases usually are bs, but her producers fucked up on that one. That guitar riff is 100% identical 

On 3/4/2022 at 4:38 AM, godsmonster said:

i heard Dua sold Firestarter and Act Of God

i’m unstanning

Guess she gotta make that money back after the Levitating lawsuit :creep:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

the way after 2+ years, i’m still not sick of Levitating. After hearing it everywhere, that (god awful) remix with that shithead, and all the TikTok fame, Levitating STILL has that longevity. i never get tired of it, and if anything it always hypes me the fuck up

Dua really made the Song Of The Decade and Album Of The Decade

negAbhB.png

5 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

sweetest pie !!! 3/11

This cover is... a choice :toofloppy:

5 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

she's also being sued again for levitating for lifting from two disco tracks without permission 

How many samples does that song have at this point :oprah2:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900