Sign in to follow this  
Madrigal

'Delicious' Rapper

So....we've all heard 'Delicious' and recognized its utter awfulness, right?

And back in February, we all heard the atrocity (to some) that is 'Match Made in Heaven,' right?

Well, I have done lots of listening to these two tracks, and I have a proposition to make: The slightly menacing voice at the beginning of 'Match Made in Heaven' is the same as the rapper in 'Delicious.'

What do you guys think? Too far fetched? Irrational? Desparate? O _ O

And back in February, we all heard the atrocity (to some) that is 'Match Made in Heaven,' right?

EXCUSE ME!!!! Match Made in Heaven is flawless also Daddy Issues [i'm stuck with both on my head lately lol]

I think it's another one the MMIH sounds deeper more mmm manly (?)

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I think Delicious is the only song of hers i don't like. Pretty much because its not very 'her' at all.

But i love Match Made in Heaven. And i think you could be right.. how annoying we don't have a name or anything >.<

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Let's discuss this. "MMIH" is delicious. "Delicious" is disguscious. (It's okay.)

I don't think it's the same rapper. Actually, I think Lana's vocal style on "Delicious" sounds more like the vocal style of the voice at the beginning of "MMIH", than the rapper's vocal style on "Delicious" does -- softer, richer.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Let's discuss this. "MMIH" is delicious. "Delicious" is disguscious. (It's okay.)

I don't think it's the same rapper. Actually, I think Lana's vocal style on "Delicious" sounds more like the vocal style of the voice at the beginning of "MMIH", than the rapper's vocal style on "Delicious" does -- softer, richer.

It's so hard to make an assumption linking a whole verse to just four words at the opening of another song....

But I'm desparate at this point. :P

It's so hard to make an assumption linking a whole verse to just four words at the opening of another song....

But I'm desparate at this point. :P

Honestly I listened to both songs multiple times now and the rapper sounds the exact same, he has a different voice. :)

TZk1z.png

Delicious isn't bad at all, but you have to take into consideration that it's a rough mix; but I think the reason I love these songs so much (as with Match Made In Heaven) is that it is a shift in her vocals from what we're used to (like in Born To Die). 

3483asw.jpg