WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Orange Warsaw Festival 2016 June 3rd

sorry but lana removing cola from the setlist would be like some1 pissing on the bible in front of a priest

sorry but cola isn't even that good & it's definitely had its day, she sings it live all the damn time

Serial Killer, Lolita, Off To The Races, Freak, HBTB and HM ... What's y'all problem with the setlist?

Because it's literally the same setlist she performed at the endless summer tour + 3 HM songs...... good sis needs to let BTD/Paradise go 

FzytWEW.png

sorry but lana removing cola from the setlist would be like some1 pissing on the bible in front of a priest

cola without hitting the high note is just :awkney:  

it aint VG/BTD/BJ/SS-level iconic hit, and it already had its days to shine, you gotta let it go

giphy.gif

sorry but cola isn't even that good & it's definitely had its day, she sings it live all the damn time

Because it's literally the same setlist she performed at the endless summer tour + 3 HM songs...... good sis needs to let BTD/Paradise go

What did you expect? We all know she'll always stick to BtD live.

I'd also prefer not having Carmen and Ride on the setlist and instead hearing TBD and BBY live but it's Lana. At least she did some "fresh"-er BtD songs (Lolita, OTTR). And I doubt she'll ever drop Cola, BJ and BtD and I'm fine with that since they are nice live.

And the Freak/Art Deco thing is so overrated, the songs have 0 to do with each other apart from being gapless on HM

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Have you guys never attended to a festival? Artists do not play just "their greatest hits" or "crowd favs", they promote their new album with the most popular songs at the end/somewhere near the end of the show. This is just lazy and unprofessional.

I'm going to disagree with this, at any of the festivals I've been to -- generally artists either A. perform the setlist from their most recent or current tour (which she mostly did) or B. play their greatest hits if they're a legacy act

That would be like going to a GNR show and only wanting to hear all of Chinese Democracy with like 3 hits sandwiched in there

Either way, she has said she makes the music for herself and so she's doing the songs she wants to do

BzhmW.png

wait, why are ppl talking about yayo?

Because in a photo that showed the setlist it had the exact same songs she performed at the festival with an addition of Summertime Sadness and Yayo that she didn't perform. 

I kind of liked Freak. But her vocals were uneven (again) and her stage presence is beyond boring, it's starting to annoy me. She just cannot go beyond this "I'm lost on a stage" or "shy schoolgirl" attitude. LoL at her wearing the same shoes and dress again. Can her be more careless?! Everything looks tired in her show, she's singing without energy and passion. I'm disappointed in her for not improving her live show and I think that she has no excuses anymore to come out with a sub-par stage arrangement, in reused clothes, with no adequate live preparation for her songs (those recorded instrumentals and vocals are cringe-worthy). I have to say that she doesn't deserve her headlining status at Lola or anywhere else

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

I kind of liked Freak. But her vocals were uneven (again) and her stage presence is beyond boring, it's starting to annoy me. She just cannot go beyond this "I'm lost on a stage" or "shy schoolgirl" attitude. LoL at her wearing the same shoes and dress again. Can her be more careless?! Everything looks tired in her show, she's singing without energy and passion. I'm disappointed in her for not improving her live show and I think that she has no excuses anymore to come out with a sub-par stage arrangement, in reused clothes, with no adequate live preparation for her songs (those recorded instrumentals and vocals are cringe-worthy). I have to say that she doesn't deserve her headlining status at Lola or anywhere else

Yeah, got to agree with this. More and more these days Lana gives me the vibe that she's not as passionate about her music any more. She yearned to become a musician and a writer but now that she actually is that, she doesn't seem to care to be at the top of her game. In an interview last year I remember her even talking about how she thought about quitting music. It's kind of a shame that she seems to lack inspiration and passion these days :(

after seeing a few videos (off to the races and honeymoon for example) i really have to say that it wasn't her best vocal delivery. i hope she works on that till the next festival. but it was nice not to see her smoke on stage.

i76mrxw.png 

Cola is amazing. Poor yall

you and ur wack taste always showing 

tbh i think she should remove hm and use a different song from the album.. it just isn't the same without the strings :(

or why she doesnt bring strings people like girl u a millionaire stop it with the 4x band 

you and ur wack taste always showing 

or why she doesnt bring strings people like girl u a millionaire stop it with the 4x band 

RIGHT? she mentioned in an interview about touring with more people... like WHY ARENT U get the strings! get fuckin jazz instruments! go to town!!! -_- 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo