LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm SO excited for Behind the Iron Gates :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

"I want to think about how I want to put this. Essentially, I want to thank you because we've already given 300k to the Navajo nation and we still have 700k to spread out, and I'm very grateful that 3 years ago I felt an instinct to not only help others, but heal my own family's karmic lineage through paying reparations. & That was a concept that came to me before a lot of the matters we've been taking about in the past 2 years came to light. & I want to thank you for that because the proceeds of Violet are going to do so much. We've turned agriculture wells into wells for human consumption, and there's so much more we're going to do and that is all because of you. Alright, you heard what I said about it being okay to be angry right? We did that?

Yes, Behind the Iron Gates is still coming. it's complicated, it's a complicated book, it's so complicated that I feel it could almost be consolidated into 36 pages because the density of each poem says so much and it's really unflattering. it's not flattering. & It's, god, it's different from everything.

I'm not doing a tour, I'm writing mostly. I'm doing some other things that hopefully in time won't be seen as absolutely mad.

A bonus song from blue banisters? No, but there are new songs and I like them. I felt like I did have to kind of talk about a few things mostly because people were talking so much about that.

The covers album is still in existence, whether or not it's going to be covers plus country, I was sort of thinking of this idea called country and western where it's a mix of country and Cali. I take a lot of time for myself.

Are there videos from blue? Maybe, for If You Lie Down Next to Me

What's my favourite song? My favourite song is Arcadia. I love Arcadia because I actually really like the vocals. I had fun with Dealer, that's when me Miles, Zach, and Laura were all in a side rock band. Half Shadow Puppets, half me. Also why does Miles sound so much better than me in that song? Do you know how sad that is? What else do I like? I like listening to Nectar of the Gods, I've always loved Living Legend. Why did you leak that?? Hmm?? Why did you leak my favourite songs?? Hmm?? Do you know how complicated it is try to figure out why I've woven songs from 10 years ago into now? Can you please stop leaking my album?

Also no I did not take it out of a clerks hand at Target, but I was at Target. Now they have surveillance of my trying on a puffy jacket while vaping. Thank you for that.

When I wrote Arcadia I was staying at a small hotel, I think because of the breakup I didn't know what to do and I had a few out of the room of this neon sign and actually Arcadia started as a poem about a hotel in Newport Beach, I want to say it was called the Dorsey or something. I had written about, I had written this beautiful poem and if it's not too embarrassing at some point I may turn it back into a poem even though its gonna have a lot of the same lyrics. 

My most cherished memory was thinking about all the places I could go and all the freedom I would have if I stopped thinking I didn't have it and I wrote Arcadia out of a poem."

okay I'm going to stop transcribing and just do little important notes, and this one might be a little sloppy LOL x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She sang a little of Cherry Blossom after someone asked what song she would like to sing live x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I have to say, Lana interacting with fans is one of my favorite things ever. She's such a genuinely kind person and always seems to make a connection with everyone she meets 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Elle said:

She sang a little of Cherry Blossom after someone asked what song she would like to sing live x

Cherry Blossom and Video Games back to back on the swing...:wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

"I want to think about how I want to put this. Essentially, I want to thank you because we've already given 300k to the Navajo nation and we still have 700k to spread out and I'm very grateful that 3 years ago I felt an instinct to not only help others but heal my own family's karmic lineage through paying reparations and that was a concept that came to me before a lot of the matters we've been taking about in the past 2 years came to light and I want to thank you for that bc the process of Violet are going to do so much we've turned agri wells into ells for human consumption and there's so much more we're going to do and that is all because of you. Alright, you heard what I said about it being okay to be angry right? We did that? Yes, behind the iron gates is still coming. it's complicated, it's a complicated boo, it's so complicated that I feel it could almost be consolidated into 36 pages bc the density of each poem says so much and it's really unflattering. it's not flattering. and it's, god, it's different from everything. I'm not doing a tour, I'm writing mostly. I'm doing some other things that hopefully in time won't be seen as absolutely mad. A bonus song from blue banisters? No, but there are new songs and I like them. I felt like I did have to kind of talk about a few things mostly because people were talking so much about that. The covers album is still in existence, whether or not it's going to be covers plus country, I was sort of thinking of this idea called country and western where it's a mix of country and western. I take a lot of time for myself. Are there videos from blue? Maybe, for if you lie down next to me. What's my favourite song? My favourite song is Arcadia.I love Arcadia because I actually really like the vocals.  I had fun with dealer, that's when me miles, Zach, and Lauren were all in a side rock band half shadow puppets half me also why does miles sound so much better than me in that song? Do you know how sad that is? What else do I like? I like listening to nectar of the gods, I've always loved living legend. Why did you leak that?? Hmm?? Why did you leak my favourite songs?? Hmm?? Do you know how complicated it is try to figure out why I've woven songs from 10 years ago into now? Can you please stop leaking my album Also no I did not take it out of a clerks hand at target. but I was at target.

now they have surveillance of my trying on a puffy. jacket while vaping. thank you for that.

when I wrote Arcadia I was staying at a small hotel, I think because of the breakup I didn't know what to do and I had a few out of the room of this neon sign and actually Arcadia started as a poem about a hotel in Newport Beach, I want to say it was called the Dorsey or something. I had written about, I had written this beautiful poem and if it's not too embarrassing at some point I may turn it back into a poem even though its gonna have a lot of the same lyrics. 

My most cherished memory was thinking about all the placed I could go and all the freedom I would have if I stopped thinking I didn't have it and I wrote Arcadia out of a poem."

okay I'm going to stop transcribing and just do little important notes, and this one might be a little sloppy LOL x

omg :thumb3:

Also thank you Elle for keeping us all updated x

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lana on why she's controversial: "I think it's because of my face" LOL she's so funny x