LDRO

Instagram Updates

45 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Umm what if the 200 page book was not BTIG but was in fact a memoir or something and the camcorder footage was going to accompany it? If it was poetry would she have a hard copy, voice notes etc,? Is 200 pages on a typewriter feasible? Did she say it was 200 pages of poetry in the vid i can't remember

I’m wondering about this too… I know that these things are invasive and upsetting regardless but she seems like REALLY upset. I’m afraid we may have all been robbed of something huge that we would have really loved. And of course more than that lana has been robbed of privacy and respect and safety. Ugh. This entire day was insane. 

31 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

She needs some bodyguards cus she walks around alone as if she wasn't a celebrity. 

Well she doesn't seem to go out by herself as much anymore, but yeah. It's scary to think of the possibilities.

Personally if I were her, I'd sell the house in town and live at the other, bigger one (I'm purposely being vague but if you know, you know)

The one in town is too well known and seems like it'd be more difficult to secure because of the location. It's really sad that she can't just live in peace but people don't have boundaries. If she does stay there though, then 24/7 security is a must.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Hopefully she pulls through and finish the demos she really likes, and hopefully doesn't decide to scrap the record even if they leak and fans listen to it (god knows I will), which honestly I doubt it will happen at least in a couple of years judging by the known leakers :rip:

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

Umm what if the 200 page book was not BTIG but was in fact a memoir or something and the camcorder footage was going to accompany it? If it was poetry would she have a hard copy, voice notes etc,? Is 200 pages on a typewriter feasible? Did she say it was 200 pages of poetry in the vid i can't remember

The footage of her singing in that church…

IMG-3521.jpg

i wonder if lana was lurking on lanaboards today bc she said this robbery happened a few months ago yet today after the taylor song leaked we were discussing whether it was morally ok to listen to any leaks & i wonder if that was a sensitive issue for lana with all of her work being stolen again so recently.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i wonder if lana was lurking on lanaboards today bc she said this robbery happened a few months ago yet today after the taylor song leaked we were discussing whether it was morally ok to listen to any leaks & i wonder if that was a sensitive issue for lana with all of her work being stolen again so recently.

Midnights in its entirety leaked, so i doubt the robbery is the source of SOTB

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok I just saw the video:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Someone who does something like this,

Now I’m not asking death.

Hide contents

But they need to be maimed.

You just can’t do something like this.

its so sad to hear :trisha:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Midnights in its entirety leaked, so i doubt the robbery is the source of SOTB

i know. i was saying how we were discussing the morality of listening to leaks in general & that could be a sensitive issue for her which caused her to bring up what happened recently like adding in her two cents on the issue of whether leaks are ever ok to listen to.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

i know. i was saying how we were discussing the morality of listening to leaks in general & that could be a sensitive issue for her which caused her to bring up what happened recently like adding in her two cents on the issue of whether leaks are ever ok to listen to.

Yeah, I’m only going to listen to the older leaked songs, This is infuriating.

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, i talk to jesus said:

well, as for the general morality of listening to leaks, i personally would say it depends on the artist and the material that leaks.

with lana its of course heartbreaking for her because she doesnt like anything to leak, and heartbreaking for us cos seeing her reactions to it would dampen our spirits (even if we get new music out of it whether or not it gets an eventual release)

and on the other hand, Kesha has said before she loves it when things leak cos people get to hear songs that didnt make the records. (tho this was in refrence to songs recorded while she was a teen, so im not sure about her reaction to leaks post-debut. or even now. she said this^ back in 2013  and its been a decade since)

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Yeah, I’m only going to listen to the older leaked songs, This is infuriating.

tbh i know im gonna buy the album regardless of what's released so i know im gonna listen to the leaks. (unless she takes serious legal action against the leaks)

5 hours ago, The Siren said:

well, as for the general morality of listening to leaks, i personally would say it depends on the artist and the material that leaks.

with lana its of course heartbreaking for her because she doesnt like anything to leak, and heartbreaking for us cos seeing her reactions to it would dampen our spirits (even if we get new music out of it whether or not it gets an eventual release)

and on the other hand, Kesha has said before she loves it when things leak cos people get to hear songs that didnt make the records. (tho this was in refrence to songs recorded while she was a teen, so im not sure about her reaction to leaks post-debut. or even now. she said this^ back in 2013  and its been a decade since)

I think the question people should be asking is: what are these leaks costing Lana? And I don't mean financially.

People are breaking into her property to obtain them, and they wouldn't have any incentive to do so if people didn't carry on about leaks sm (again, I'm not distancing myself from this, because I've done it, too).

The actions that are being taken to obtain the leaks are causing her serious distress and harm. Therefore, the argument that it "doesn't affect her" or that "she has enough money so she doesn't care" no longer apply. She put this up because she wants us to know this, and I think we all need to think seriously about how we conduct ourselves in relation to leaks.

It's inevitable that people will find and listen to leaks (and then come here to talk about them), but I think threads promoting snippets and begging and "get to 100 pages to get the leak" should cease. Of course, this isn't my decision but that's my two cents.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think the question people should be asking is: what are these leaks are costing Lana? And I don't mean financially.

People are breaking into her property to obtain them, and they wouldn't have any incentive to do so if people didn't carry on about leaks sm (again, I'm not distancing myself from this, because I've done it, too).

The actions that are being taken to obtain the leaks are causing her serious distress and harm. Therefore, the argument that it "doesn't affect her" or that "she has enough money so she doesn't care" no longer apply. She put this up because she wants us to know this, and I think we all need to think seriously about how we conduct ourselves in relation to leaks.

It's inevitable that people will find and listen to leaks (and then come here to talk about them), but I think threads promoting snippets and begging and "get to 100 pages to get the leak" should cease. Of course, this isn't my decision but that's my two cents.

100% agree. i forgot to continue my train of thought. i meant to mention that it also depends on how the leaks were obtained. thank you for reminding me.

if the leaks were obtained like this, then its harder to consume them cos we know how hurtful it is to the creator of the material.

if they were obtained by a "friend of a friend of someone who had the original files", etc iss a diff story and its easier to listen to them cos they werent obtained with brute force like smashing in car windows