LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, lanasbottom said:

if this happened months ago and no pics, no songs and no book leaked… that means we’re in the clear no? 
beyonce-confused.gif

there must be a reason why she’s bringing it up right now, though, some people think she’s being blackmailed

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Shouldn’t we like… pick up all those posts on leaked . cx and send it to her team?

one thing is leaking scrapped songs/demos, but it seems like they’re selling things that we shouldn’t hear.

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think in her case it's hard to always keep track and do the right thing in every situation.

Totally. She'd have to be cautious all of the time. That'd be exhausting as hell. But these situations are probably even more exhausting.

Idk how these things could be prohibited, or if at all. It's concerning though, especially strangers having access to her phone. A phone is so intimate in a way.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

maybe SOTB leak have something to do with the incident and so that she decided to make this explanation today. Is there any possibility that the reason why SOTB being leaked is the stolen hard disk?

SOTB is unrelated and the whole Midnights album leaked by now.

i feel so bad for her : ( 

the poetry book getting deleted makes me really sad. i hope shes able to get it back somehow. maybe the thief saved a copy before she was able to wipe it and they send it back to her? idk, but id be absolutely devastated and id have no motivation to rewrite it. i cant imagine how frustrating this must feel :deadbanana: im curious about the camcorder footage though, why is she worried about that seemingly more than the actual music leaking? who knows 

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

i feel so bad for her : ( 

the poetry book getting deleted makes me really sad. i hope shes able to get it back somehow. maybe the thief saved a copy before she was able to wipe it and they send it back to her? idk, but id be absolutely devastated and id have no motivation to rewrite it. i cant imagine how frustrating this must feel :deadbanana: im curious about the camcorder footage though, why is she worried about that seemingly more than the actual music leaking? who knows 

the camcorder footage contained footage of her family and friends that she wanted to use for a project 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

SOTB is unrelated and the whole Midnights album leaked by now.

I feel like Lana might be confused and think Snow on the Beach leak originated from this 2022 hack. If the incident happened weeks ago, it would be a pretty odd coincidence for her to finally speak up about it only a day or two after her collaboration with Taylor leaks.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I just want to give her a hug right now, she sounds so devastating but still tried to put on a smile & stay cold & collected, but at the end, i can feel she almost burst into tears - Imagine all your days of hard works, creations, your hopes & dreams get stolen like this? 

Stay strong Lana, we got you. Just release the album, whenever you do, we will support & we wont listen to the leaks.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, weinendersoldat said:

beyonsay do u have any tips for lana :hooker:

pls her album got leaked too no one’s safe :stareney:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

there must be a reason why she’s bringing it up right now, though, some people think she’s being blackmailed

true, but lana’s also kinda random at times so who knows for now :rip: 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

I really think the last snippets leaking + sotb leaking (eventhough it has nothing to do with her laptop being stolen) made her do those explanation videos. Or as many people said, she/her team saw something we didn't

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

the camcorder footage contained footage of her family and friends that she wanted to use for a project 

I just hope the thief won't do something ugly with it... Just thinking what they could do if Chuck's baby is in the footage... I have a baby nephew myself, I don't even want to imagine it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I assume her album is safe though, she didn't seem too concerned about that. And i'd assume that her producers and team have copies of her new music too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Personally this is very sad but I’m going to continue listening to leaks…. And my god this is about to sound so horrible but like… I will be eagerly awaiting if any tracks leak from this :biblio: like.. it could be a goldmine.

its a terrible situation but since it’s already been stolen…. :makeup:

obviously I feel for her and I don’t want anything to come out that messes with her plans or ruins a release, and I hate to see ppl infringing on her privacy & putting her in danger- she shouldn’t have to go thru any of this at ALL.

but I’d be lying if I said i wasn’t fucking perched for a single CRUMB when all these “leakers” have been giving us is snippets

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I assume her album is safe though, she didn't seem too concerned about that. And i'd assume that her producers and team have copies of her new music too

yes she showed more concern towards the book and her family images

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg