LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

A rap forum I was a part of bought a fuckton of a deceased rapper's songs and shared them with members.

Now that just feels like something even worse to do, when the artist isn't alive anymore. :biblio:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Question, has anyone actually spent money to buy a leaked song or snippet? :eek:

I honestly don’t understand that like pay hundreds for… leaking it online and getting what? I really dont understand it but :headache:

original.gif

I obviously feel so deeply sorry for Lana, but I can’t help but wonder why all this is still happening 10 years into her career when the same thing was happening at the start. I know this particular case is bad luck because she never usually leaves her bag in there like she said, but still. Why is it not backed up? I hope they learn a lesson and start protecting her material now because it’s not fair on her! This doesn’t happen to most mainstream artists, so I don’t understand why Lana and specifically her team aren’t working harder to solve it after all these years of literal albums, rollouts and projects being changed, postponed and cancelled due to leaks and thievery

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I’m so sad, poor Lana. I will not listen to the music. She deserves better, and it’s more fun listening to it with her consent

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Now that just feels like something even worse to do, when the artist isn't alive anymore. :biblio:

The worst part is that the people selling the songs and studio sessions were people who worked for the record label managing the posthumous releases of said artist. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

yeah, I do wonder too how she couldn’t get a copy of her book through cloud…

I think she panicked and deleted everything without thinking twice

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I just hope she gets her work back … especially the poetry book (which seems to not exist anywhere else). I kind of hope something leaks. Not for us to listen, bc I have so much respect for Lana (and I wouldn’t even listen if I know that it’s going to be released later), but for the thief to be traced and for Lana to have everything back. There’s no way all of this work is gone forever, I refuse to believe it :(

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

This is absolutely heartbreaking. I’m sure the producers have access to the music so I’m not that worried about it but It’s devastating to lose an entire book’s worth of poetry. 

I wouldn’t blame her if she doesn’t release any projects for a while.. I can tell that she puts her all into her poetry.

my heart breaks for her 💔

Obviously Idk for sure but Lana seems to be a little naive when it comes to protecting files and being around strangers. She's gotten into so many dangerous situations by now. 

It's terrible to say it but she needs to be more skeptical of people's intentions. It's really awful to write that. Thinking about her trust no one tattoo... in her case that would actually be safer.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Maybe her knowing nothing actually leaked would at least be calming for her? But it's weird that she seems to think otherwise (since Ben is usually aware of those things when they reach too many people and get discussed here).

Like if this happened today I understand her getting worried about her stuff leaking and telling us in advance not to listen to it but unless she got some kind of update or blackmail it doesn't make much sense...

Should we message Ben or something? I don't know how much we can help with this situation other than not listening if something leaks...

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

The worst part is that the people selling the songs and studio sessions were people who worked for the record label managing the posthumous releases of said artist. 

Omg JAIL

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Obviously Idk for sure but Lana seems to be a little naive when it comes to protecting files and being around strangers. She's gotten into so many dangerous situations by now. 

It's terrible to say it but she needs to be more skeptical of people's intentions. It's really awful to write that. Thinking about her trust no one tattoo... in her case that would actually be safer.

I think in her case it's hard to always keep track and do the right thing in every situation. She's always a potential target and a small mistake (like forget to backup something) can sometimes have a big impact.

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe her knowing nothing actually leaked would at least be calming for her? But it's weird that she seems to think otherwise (since Ben is usually aware of those things when they reach too many people and get discussed here).

Like if this happened today I understand her getting worried about her stuff leaking and telling us in advance not to listen to it but unless she got some kind of update or blackmail it doesn't make much sense...

Should we message Ben or something? I don't know how much we can help with this situation other than not listening if something leaks...

i was thinking the same thing bc usually the fans are the first to know. however, she might have professionals working on the case to keep track of whether her material is leaking or not and they see things we cant see.