LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Lana tells on Instagram how some motherfucker stole her laptop, camcorders and hard drives by smashing her car windows while she was away for a few minutes a couple of months ago, and asks fans to lot listen to any leaks. 200 pages of poetry and personal photos were stolen as well. Same motherfucker has access to her phone and is being a real creep. She still believes the upcoming record will be good.

do we know if all these things that were stolen will ever be returned? whether its through the court or on some reward? i swear if something as little as my sketchbook was stolen, i would feel a part of me missing. i feel so bad for lana

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

I don't believe those sellers on leaked.cx were the direct thieves but it's possible they would have bought it off someone who was selling Lana's personal files

The key info that makes this a targeted attack and not a random burglar is that they're trying to access her phone files as well... A normal burglar wouldn't do that and Lana Del Rey (the singer) was targeted for a quick buck...

She seemed to really think things are about to leak so maybe she was contacted by them

oh she was 100% contacted by them and by the way she talked it's like a lot things are leaking in full which is not the case (7 seconds snippets with cassie from euphoria screaming over it, i mean c'mon)

the robber probably threatened her saying they are going to leak it

13 minutes ago, marinasrep said:

wait wait wait can someone explain to me what's happening ??? I'm so lost

someone broke into Lana's car and stole a bag with her laptop and camcorders with footage, her book, and upcoming album. basically she lost a bunch of stuff and was sharing the challenges of having no privacy

Asking out of genuine curiosity I hope this isn't too stupid, I saw on Twitter today that a 20yo crime case was solved through a podcast and public investigation, is there some investigation we can do or would it go in the way of the police?

ZKcaooE.png

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I wish there was something we can do as fans to help get her things back

I wish we had some kind of master-level hacker gay or girl here who could find and crush these people somehow.

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I don't understand where she gets the power to smile and give an explanation to why she took down the initial videos. This woman. She's so strong. :krylie:

Ikr, while watching the videos I was thinking how tf is she so nice about it?!

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I can’t believe this :oprah2: 

The script being lost is heartbreaking. Sure , she can transcript the poems that had been turned into audio tracks, but it’s not the whole thing. 
poor her. Gives me a lot of thinking about future leaks.

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I wish there was something we can do as fans to help get her things back

literally would chip in for her team to hire a professional cyber security team..dont know if even that would help tho

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

do we know if all these things that were stolen will ever be returned? whether its through the court or on some reward? i swear if something as little as my sketchbook was stolen, i would feel a part of me missing. i feel so bad for lana

They're most likely gone forever, I think. :(

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

if this person has access to her phone probably not even her finances are safe !!! now that's fucked up

I think (hope) a bank is more secure than a laptop and phone.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, BlueINK said:

I wish we had some kind of master-level hacker gay or girl here who could find and crush these people somehow.

@leakers its time to use your powers for good :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

30 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i would even say that 2019 and 2020 is risky, that was chemtrails era, it really wasn’t that long ago and who knows if that material could still be used

i feel like i, or maybe, we should’ve had better judgement with ocean boulevard and fingertips, they’re so recent

all we got were snippets tho :awk:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

oh my god if they want money we should make a gofundme and raise the cash to pay off the thief and get her things back, who is rich around here? someone get in touch with lustforlifes french husband. time is running out!

a2b47530f7ea87083e758fc1a4406305.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, lizzys said:

literally would chip in for her team to hire a professional cyber security team..dont know if even that would help tho

it would.

she should have her laptops and cameras and phones hooked to a secured Dropbox or BackBlaze account, then have her physical media (hard drives) encrypted completely. with absolutely NO hint of her password anywhere on these devices.

giphy.gif