LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

And this is why I never got behind y’all kissing leakers like BoZ ass and being perched for every update and leak. 

Like, enough. Where is the patience. I feel the need to reiterate she released 2 albums in 1 year and a poetry book. What is actually wrong with some of y’all? 

It’s really disturbing at this point. Sure “insiders” leaking shit is “fun”, but not when it spreads outside of the core fan base and actually negatively impacts the trajectory of her releases/safety/schedule/plans. 

Like she have over 300 leaked songs…with more demo versions of officially released content to go around. Literally why do y’all feel the need to keep fueling this leakers and hackers and THIEVES. It’s sick and y’all claim to stan this woman! Have some fucking respect. 

And yes I’m side eyeing y’all who are so fucking impatient and whiny talking about your “bored” over no announcements and shit. You are part of the problem. Seek help! And leave this woman alone. It’s enough already it’s really pathetic. This is what y’all get now. 

I understand the sentiment but the only people at fault here are the actual leakers and thieves not fans wanting more music :um2: 

Me being excited or impatient about an album announcement doesn't mean I want the album to leak to have it sooner or whatever

giphy.gif

Last video seems like she’s about to cry, my heart hurts for her. I can’t imagine living a life where every moment feels unsafe or always having to “check around the corner” so to speak. She sounds exhausted just asking for respect. :(

8V7Yvel.png

Can we legitimately try to do something if we see something new leak? Like as a joint effort—even if it’s just someone shooting her team a message? I don’t know 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

It must’ve just been someone who saw the opportunity to steal a MacBook, not necessarily someone who knew it was her? Otherwise wouldn’t everything be leaked already? 

they're selling stuff 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, juliadelrey said:

i do agree. i think the fandom should utilize restraint when it comes to the 2021+ leaks, ignore them, don't ask for them, dont' listen.....which takes the power away from these losers dangling them over our heads. 

i would even say that 2019 and 2020 is risky, that was chemtrails era, it really wasn’t that long ago and who knows if that material could still be used

i feel like i, or maybe, we should’ve had better judgement with ocean boulevard and fingertips, they’re so recent

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

My sister got my old macbook stolen while she slept in august, the guy entered and woke her up, took my mac and left, and being a creative is my bread and butter, so I can really feel lana's pain rn. Legitimately cannot stomach seeing her on the verge of tears and for such a reason

ZKcaooE.png

I remember boz saying that there was a previous tracklist for blue banisters/rock candy sweet and that some of the tracks that didn't make it on the album still were mastered so I kind of always thought that fingertips and ocean were found by a leaker that way 

I feel so sad for lana

I sincerely hope nobody here is guilty of doing this to Lana.

If anyone here is guilty of doing this to Lana, I want you to know I think you are utter scum and I hope I sincerely hope and pray you feel the same amount of pain that Lana must be feeling. You are a thug.

2 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

elle i kind of think it’s time to put a ban on here for no sharing any leaked material at all

I second this.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

4 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Oh totally, just remember that recent incident with her crazy instagram stalker after attending Churchome. Good thing there was a bodyguard - but in the USA, guns are easy to get and no security guard is bullet proof. Dark thoughts but tbh all of this is insane and attacks on celebrities are happening. 

I kind of want her to get out of the USA too wtf. 

Yep 

Barring this incident-she has 3+ court incidents of stalking,burgarly, kidnapping etc and this is only the court ones.

Just now, TextBook said:

Stupid solution. This forum would be dry in two weeks, let's be honest.

also it’s not going to stop discussion (or, alternatively, make it a lot more difficult which would be frustrating) everyone knows where to find leaks anyway, i just think there should be a time restriction for now, leaking a 2021 studio track is not the same as leaking a 2008 laptop demo

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123