LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Let's hope the mf who stole the hardrive was not aware of who they were stealing from and they know nothing about the music/photos/info in it. 

They were aware, considering they until now have access to her phone too.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Let's hope the mf who stole the hardrive was not aware of who they were stealing from and they know nothing about the music/photos/info in it. 

considering it’s happened three times, I think it’s targeted 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I think Lana's producer Drew was hacked a while ago, that's how we got the final version of Beautiful with strings, Arcadia demo, Fingertips and Ocean Boulevard are likely also related. Whatever she is talking about in this video didn't leak yet.

i agree that's the case but how about the other leaks? where they going around already? 

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yes I guess once they have access to her account they can access any device 

but apple actually takes security to a different level, even if you have an apple device signed in with any account, they still ask for the password and/or to sign in with other devices under the same account and with the password still, so maybe its an icloud thing?

but I mean, they would still need her passcode. a whole diff thing are her harddrives or her recording cameras, but lana cmon... this is not your first rodeo, you should always backup / password-lock your harddrives, specially if they contain valuable material)

I just don't understand were there not security cameras nearby???? was the thief wearing a balaclava or something when they stole her things so they can't locate them??? Where are the detectives????the police??? the FBI ?? this is a case for them teas!!! ladies it's time to take a trip to melrose place and INVESTIGATE :read:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Yeah all fandoms listen to leaks. The people who stalk her or steal her stuff are a minority and I wouldn't consider them to be fans at all tbh. I don't like all of us being lumped together with these people.

stalking  and obsession is rampant especially with Lana though-her popularity is increasing a lot and her as a person attracts a lot of very damaged and dangerous people.

I said it once and I’ll say it again-move out of the US into Europe, LA is the worst place for someone like her to live-hell she can even move her family for their safety.

if she’s not careful one day she will be attacked and who knows what next. 

we’ve had people try and kidnap her through the years-all it takes is for her to be alone for 10 minutes.  

1 minute ago, Rocket0212 said:

At this point it really would be better for her to store files in a cloud.

maybe she didn't do that because of security concerns?

you're right, at this point, it doesn't even matter. she's going to get screwed by these insane people with or without the cloud. this poor woman

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

the way she said she doesn’t know what’s going to happen to the footage as well makes me think that the music has definitely started to leak/get posted, but the footage hasn’t. and i don’t think it’s relevant to the Taylor stuff bc I doubt Lana would be sent the full completed version. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

21 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

At this point it really would be better for her to store files in a cloud.

No.

They're already somehow accessing her phone and leaking stuff from it. A cloud is just an invitation.

She needs to store her music on physical media that she can keep on her person at all times, like a cd, a cassette tape, fuckin reel to reel.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, lemonadetan said:

i agree that's the case but how about the other leaks? where they going around already? 

it’s hard to say where every individual leak/snippet comes from, i don’t believe a lot of the recent snippets that seemed to be leaked continuously day-by-day were from the same source as fingertips and ocean boulevard, the most recent snippets seem to be less recent, but we can’t know for sure if they weren’t from this event, it wouldn’t be hard to believe that she would just have random old tracks on her personal hard-drives, but if anything were to leak, we may not know where it originated from

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

a few months ago at melrose place

Interesting why she would only bring it up now, maybe she is getting blackmailed :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

And this is why I never got behind y’all kissing leakers like BoZ ass and being perched for every update and leak. 

Like, enough. Where is the patience. I feel the need to reiterate she released 2 albums in 1 year and a poetry book. What is actually wrong with some of y’all? 

It’s really disturbing at this point. Sure “insiders” leaking shit is “fun”, but not when it spreads outside of the core fan base and actually negatively impacts the trajectory of her releases/safety/schedule/plans. 

Like she have over 300 leaked songs…with more demo versions of officially released content to go around. Literally why do y’all feel the need to keep fueling this leakers and hackers and THIEVES. It’s sick and y’all claim to stan this woman! Have some fucking respect. 

And yes I’m side eyeing y’all who are so fucking impatient and whiny talking about your “bored” over no announcements and shit. You are part of the problem. Seek help! And leave this woman alone. It’s enough already it’s really pathetic. This is what y’all get now. 

I never get notifications when she posts something anymore. :(

I feel sorry for her, personal photos should remain personal... all her book pages... songs she's been working on... and it's crazy that people try to break into her home, still. That's not cool at all. Didn't someone steal photos from Chuck too? I'd be paranoid all the time, I don't know how she does it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png