LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't understand why nobody does anything about that web selling stolen songs (from Lana and countless other artists).

Like if a random person like me knows about its existence it's not like is some top secret deep web stuff... and she was probably referring to the songs being sold there since the timeline makes sense

are you referring to leaked.cx or whatever it’s called?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

She needs to store her stuff in an external safe within her label or something 

Like in a bank vault. I don’t know if banks still offer these services, but they used to. 

I really hope there aren't any private personal photos (non-family related obviously :noparty:) in the batch of stolen material. I'm really banking on even those individuals having a semblance of decency although as LDR said perhaps not even a plea for respect or privacy goes a long way these days. I wonder what this will mean for the upcoming record as well - will she postpone and see what happens? 

Update: "Thank you for listening to that guys, and now that I've posted it I'm going to put my hair down, go about my day, and take the rest of the posts down now that I got to explain everything that's going on, thanks again have a good one"

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

not even her house is safe let's be honest :( even in a locked safe

At this point she needs to just turn her hardrives into horcruxes and scatter them around the earth, i see no other options

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

12 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

girl this woman is literally very likely being full on blackmailed by someone who has access to everything in her phone…

So banning an user for making a thread for a 2015 song could stop her from being blackmailed? make it make sense

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This really worries me about the “attack” on the LDR9 thread now

do you mean the scat attack? because if so, that’s been happening for eight years at this point it’s nothing out of the ordinary lol :toofunny:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Transcription of Lana's latest IG Story

Thank you for listening to that, guys. And now that I've posted it, I can put my hair down, go about my day and take the rest of the posts down now that I got to explain everything that's going on. So thanks again. Have a good one.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

It's awful, I feel bad for her, poor thing. :( It was obvious that it was going to get worse. A gear set in from the start: the fans leaked his music, they like it, they want more, nobody can do anything, it continues, then they discover how to win money with, they earn, they sell, they bait, they attract... and now Lana Del Rey has become a speculation on its own, a gear and a team that has slept quite a bit on its security.. She doesn't deserve this, it's frustrating to see something not released or announced circulating, years of work screwed up. :toofunny:

She should start EVERYTHING in terms of her security, seriously. :noparty:

- She should absolutely avoid ALL backups on the phone, it is the most hacked object. Very risky to put her music on a simple cloud, iCloud has plenty of security flaws that allow hacking, especially since she has been the most stolen musician for 10 years.
- She should consult computer experts so that they can create ultra-secure tailor-made software to place her music on and transfer it, she has the money, the security of her art depends on it.
- I think she has a safe, but if she doesn't she should so that her things are safe.
- She is an artist who should avoid the whole digital age. It's sad but we have to go back to basics: old dictaphone to record, blank books and pens to write, find techniques to make it super discreet and objects that cannot be hacked, the camcorders were good...
- Share less in the sense that she should be careful not to show too much where she is going and where she is.
- A police/close security is absolutely necessary, watching her house seems really important to me.

The party is over, she has reached a point of no return. all the leakers (and even if we all took advantage of it because his music is really good) must be prosecuted.

can someone pls provide a TLdR?! I am between meetings 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

At this point she needs to just turn her hardrives into horcruxes and scatter them around the earth, i see no other options

me neither honestly :oprah3: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

do you mean the scat attack? because if so, that’s been happening for eight years at this point it’s nothing out of the ordinary lol :toofunny:

Oh no totally! I’m just hoping it isn’t indicative of a mass multi-song LDR9 leak or something :/ 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Oh no totally! I’m just hoping it isn’t indicative of a mass multi-song LDR9 leak or something :/ 

lol probably not, it’s probably just some random low-life who gets a kick out of grossing people out, but there is a strange occurrence of things happening after scat attacks, but it’s usually good things lol 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123