LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

can someone pls provide a TLdR?! I am between meetingsΒ 

Β 

lana's car got stolen a few months ago at melrose place and they took her computer, hard drives and camcorders that contained her 200 pages book, the upcoming music and personal family footage and photos she was gonna turn into snippets of her life

she's worried about the stuff going around that might leak at some point. she seemed mostly worried about the book and the personal footage

she also asked us to not listen to the new stuff leaking and said the album isn't coming yet

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Just now, zombie girl said:

another reason i feel like this was targeted and that the 2021 snippets don’t have anything to do with it is like, what random burglar who may have just learned they stole lana del rey’s laptop knows what the hell leaked.cx is… 

The people selling those songs are probably the ones stealing them, either by hacking or literally breaking into cars and houses.

Or at least people who get paid to steal stuff so they can sell it

giphy.gif

I feel so bad omg, poor Lana... I hope her team supports her.

For the recent leaks, they were mixed with some sound watermarks, so this could mean two things :

- The person who stole the laptop doesn't know shit about Lana and her stuff = the snippets had nothing to do with her laptop being stolen

- The person who stole it knew exactly who she was and what they were going to find in her laptop...

I really hope this tragic event is a coincidence and that nothing will leak

Β  Β 

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

As fans, it is natural thatΒ we would consume the content of old unreleased songs β€” and Lana herself has acknowledged them as such,Β which certainly enables our rationale to indulge in these throwaway tracks inΒ some way.Β 
Β 

Nonetheless, this situation reframes even that. It is stolen content, periodβ€”and theΒ monetization of it from leakers and the politics between respective leakers regarding the musicΒ sends a message toΒ Lana, inadvertently or not. It is essentially taking a hugeΒ proverbial defecationΒ on her honest work, regardless of its intended release or not. :(Β 

I agree, i just don't like people being attacked here.Β 

We should all be thinking about the consequences of that incident and what we can improve on this forum instead of starting to blame each otherΒ and pointing fingers.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey,Β you makeΒ me feel I'm invincible

I wonder if she’s like.. given a fake location and date to when this happened just in case it alerts whoever has it to what’s on it? like it got stolen yday but she doesn’t want to alert the person to what’s on it if they don’t already knowΒ 
Β 

like, I don’t see why she’d make this video months later after no leaks etc..Β 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

I'm not gonna lie, I will listen to leaks that come out.

Β 

BUT I do feel bad that her shit got stolen though, esp. her family photos. nobody needs those.

giphy.gif

Just now, mlittle11 said:

can someone give me a summary of what happened?? ive been working n now everythings deleted. thank u!!!!

Β 

see my comment above :)

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Lana came onto IG and talked about how her car was robbed at melrose place a few months ago. During the robbery she had several things taken like her laptop, camcorders and a hard drive. Lana basically asks us to please remain respectful and not to consume any of this content or share it and assures us that she'll still make music. She also shared that her 200 page manuscript was lost in this robbery.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Β 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

lana's car got stolen a few months ago at melrose place and they took her computer, hard drives and camcorders that contained her 200 pages book, the upcoming music and personal family footage and photos she was gonna turn into snippets of her life

she's worried about the stuff going around that might leak at some point. she seemed mostly worried about the book and the personal footage

oh my god thats so sad ): i remember her car getting stolen but had no clue so many other precious things were stolen. i feel so bad from her she cant escape these insanely dangerous and scary people

Just now, zombie girl said:

another reason i feel like this was targeted and that the 2021 snippets don’t have anything to do with it is like, what random burglar who may have just learned they stole lana del rey’s laptop knows what the hell leaked.cx is… 

Β 

I don't believe those sellers on leaked.cx were the direct thieves but it's possible they would have bought it off someone who was selling Lana's personal files

The key info that makes this a targeted attack and not a random burglar is that they're trying to access her phone files as well... A normal burglar wouldn't do that and Lana Del Rey (the singer) was targeted for a quick buck...

Β 

She seemed to really think things are about to leak so maybe she was contacted by them

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

or lanaboards or that one site that rhymes with debris...Β 

4 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

I agree, i just don't like people being attacked here.Β 

We should all be thinking about the consequences of that incident and what we can improve on this forum instead of starting to blame each otherΒ and pointing fingers.

Oh for sure! I wasn’t referring to the attack of people at all, nor was I blaming any users here. My comment is a general statement about leaksΒ - nothing to do with the lovely members here <3

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Lana tells on Instagram how some motherfucker stole her laptop, camcorders and hard drives by smashing her car windows while she was away for a few minutes a couple of months ago, and asks fans to lot listen to any leaks. 200 pages of poetry and personal photos were stolen as well. Same motherfucker has access to her phone and is being a real creep. She still believes the upcoming record will be good.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

25 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

i would even say that 2019 and 2020 is risky, that was chemtrails era, it really wasn’t that long ago and who knows if that material could still be used

Β 

i feel like i, or maybe, weΒ should’ve had better judgement with ocean boulevard and fingertips, they’re so recent

it’s ok. you didn’t know :(Β and certainly it’s part of our fandoms culture to indulge in these leaks

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

nawt Behind the Iron GatesΒ :lange:Β I was so perched for it this is heartbreaking mother doesn't deserve to live like thisΒ 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β