LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Thoth said:

If that happened months ago, is there a chance that those recent wave of snippets surfacing obtained from this theft?

it’s hard to say, most of them seem to be from past eras, ranging from 2012-2017, but we really can’t know for sure, it’s possible the snippets for fingertips, there’s a tunnel under ocean boulevard, and country roads could be a part of this since they’re so recent

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i feel like surely the answer is not that lana has to move her home base away from LA/her friends/family/musical colleagues/favourite studios etc./houses she prob rly loves/brentwood market </3 i just don't see that as being a real option and in practice would feel punitive and isolating. i just hope there's more to do in terms of intensified personal and cyber security. ben and ed better be on the phone w the world's #1 cyber security company RN

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Fingertips and Ocean Boulevard snippets leaked 2 months ago. I feel like the time between Lana getting her laptop stolen and songs getting sold publicly online would be too short.

alternatively some people believe drew erickson got hacked and that’s how we got the strings version of beautiful 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I think what happened is awful and I also think it is a bit careless to keep ALL of those things in the car, unattended, with no back ups or photos of the work... especially all together in one place... in MELROSE of all places, where peoples cars get broken into allllll the time, people get mugged during the holidays in daylight, and stores are broken into constantly ... her friend Jenny was ranting about her purse getting stolen at the mall a year ago in daylight  idk im not saying it is her fault at all at alllll, but as shitty as it is, it is also a learning experience for us ALL, all of us ... dont leave clothes or sunglasses or anything of value, cause people are A**Holes :( esp with the cost of living these days... anyways my rant is over, I just can't stop thinking about this and now we will have a longer wait for art (I know this is not the main problem with what happened ) and im pissed at the thieves and I feel bad for her :(

42 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t get it…I pay for cloud and other software but Lana the millionaire can’t? Come on girl. I hope this makes her come to her senses.

Even a USB she keeps in her pocket would work for backing things up. It's crazy that she got so far with Behind the Iron Gates and didn't have at least one other copy of it.

According to TMZ, Pop singer Lana Del Rey’s stolen laptop and other belongings were discovered by authorities hidden inside fellow singer Demo Lovato’s SoCal home late Wednesday night.

E5p1xXbXwAYDBwP.jpg

I’m sorry if this makes anyone upset! Not my intent

This makes me so sad. She looks like she's holding back tears when she talked about the poetry book. But her being optimistic about the situation ease me a little. I cannot fathom how her label and management let this keep happening to her. 

33 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

According to TMZ, Pop singer Lana Del Rey’s stolen laptop and other belongings were discovered by authorities hidden inside fellow singer Demo Lovato’s SoCal home late Wednesday night.

E5p1xXbXwAYDBwP.jpg

I’m sorry if this makes anyone upset! Not my intent

YOU GOT MY HOPES UP SO HIGH FOR 2 SECONDSSSS 

I understand the worries about listening to upcoming songs that get leaked, but come on now, you can't tell me you didn't listen to Black Beauty, Best American Record, Dealer, Beautiful and Snow On the Beach (this week!!) :true: 

8nl2OpX.png

So I watched “misery” with Kathy bates for the first time. The plot kinda reminded me of Lanas situation. A writer (who is very adamant about telling his story and writing being his art), gets stalked/kidnapped by a crazy fan who ends up destroying their work. But out of it comes a story that he writes for himself. Lanas been through a lot with people invading her space and it’s so unfair. Of course we all want music, but i was so looking forward to the poetry book. I know she can create another masterpiece, but above all I hope she’s at peace.

I admire her desire for a normal life, but at some point her safety should take precedence. Drivers, security, and not casually driving to the mall are all hard adjustments, especially for someone as sweet and as humble as Lana, but I think they're becoming necessary. Coupled with the break-ins, and that weird guy outside the church earlier this month, I'm really worried.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

her managers or her team could’ve told her

Tbh the number of times I've talked to *d about something that I assumed he knew about and he's been like "what are you talking about?" 

:um:

Never assume her managers know about something, trust

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

I think what happened is awful and I also think it is a bit careless to keep ALL of those things in the car, unattended, with no back ups or photos of the work... especially all together in one place... in MELROSE of all places, where peoples cars get broken into allllll the time, people get mugged during the holidays in daylight, and stores are broken into constantly ... her friend Jenny was ranting about her purse getting stolen at the mall a year ago in daylight  idk im not saying it is her fault at all at alllll, but as shitty as it is, it is also a learning experience for us ALL, all of us ... dont leave clothes or sunglasses or anything of value, cause people are A**Holes :( esp with the cost of living these days... anyways my rant is over, I just can't stop thinking about this and now we will have a longer wait for art (I know this is not the main problem with what happened ) and im pissed at the thieves and I feel bad for her :(

No srsly when I heard the news I was like no way Lana, if I had ur track record with shit getting stolen I would not be taking my laptop and hard drives around with me everywhere I go and then leaving them in the car...

its obv not her fault at all tho and im not trying to come off as victim blaming. this whole situation sucks.

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~