LDRO

Instagram Updates

14 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

After all of this she really deserves to get high on her own in her Los Angeles home :oprah3:

You mean the home that Lana's stalkers are hanging out in frequently? 

She needs to move to another state or better country. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

12 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She added those songs as fillers let’s face it.  I don’t believe she added them because they had some special meaning to the album. 

Off topic but I still wanna reply to this: I'm not a fan of BB at all but she described it as an album talking about where she's been, where she is now and where she's headed or something.

So maybe that's why these songs are on there, because she wrote them 8-9 years ago and it's all coming together with her newer thoughts. BB feels like a summary of what happened so far. Which is also the reason why I'm hoping for something fresh for LDR9.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Don’t mean to sound like a purist but honestly waiting for snippets, getting a hold of unreleased material’s kinda just been getting tiring. From multiple perspectives n angles, the cycle’s just waiting for this promises this promises that etc. Not being able to enjoy it as much w the rest of her official discography. And if it does, more complaining when does it end?

It shouldn’t even be a problem but other ppl are making it complicated when it shouldnt be, helloooo, boundaries? 

I mean it’s apparent that her music’s great, but what kind of attitude/ entitlement/ void does someone must have to do so much blatant wrong. And to continue accessing a woman’s phone n all that. Like wtf are u gonna do w someone else’s art? Just plain ass creepy. 

I know she’ll get through this, I could sense the tension and sharpness in her voice from watching the stories. Hope she kept some kind of written log/ record so she knows what to expect etc. to be steps ahead. I understand the preservative aspect of keeping memories and all that it holds.

Everything might not be there, some things can’t be replaced, life does that naturally too, but I hope she gets to be able to create more from what was taken from her to fill what was taken from her and be better, if at least to give a wholesome fuck you to the thief and outdate, surpass what whoever got the stuff has. 

UV/Honeymoon

I really have no problem not listening to leaks. My heart is absolutely broken for Lana especially cus of how much resistance and how many roadblocks she's faced in her career. I think she's made it pretty clear that the music leaking is very hurtful to her, and I hate to think about how we may have contributed to that. I cannot even grasp losing an entire book on top of all of this. I think it should be pretty easy to not share leaks and spread them. I really think the one thing that should be the easiest for us is to respect the artist we all love the most, the reason why this website exists. 

faSE.gif

Of course the situation is very upsetting, but I find it funny that NOW some of you realize that hacking, leaking and spreading content is wrong and hurtful to Lana? 

It's not even the first time Lana is vocal about it...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I think it should be pretty easy to not share leaks and spread them. I really think the one thing that should be the easiest for us is to respect the artist we all love the most, the reason why this website exists. 

at the end of the day it truly comes down to self control. lol. and if some people can't exercise it......then that's on them

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

4 hours ago, Cinnamondude said:

But the thing with this is, she’s clearly asking her fans not to listen to leaked stuff (at least from this era), so I guess if you consider yourself a Lana’s fan, should, at least, not support leakers from now on in any way, and listening to stolen songs is. Same with giving attention to the useless snippets. I believe there’s a difference in the way she’s asking us not to listen to unreleased now, to how she has reacted to leaks in the past (I might be wrong tho). It’s up to everyone anyways, but the moral and ethics are there. 

i agree with this perspective. i enjoy leaks. some of my favorite lana songs are leaked material. HOWEVER, i dont think its morally right to listen to anything that will be for the upcoming album. if a mistake was made n a song from years ago leaks, we assume its safe to listen to, n then it ends up on an album, i dont think we should feel bad about it. lana is unpredictable so its hard to gage that side of things. BUT if its obviously new material or if someone is able to tell us that its for the upcoming album, i believe its morally wrong to listen to considering the circumstances. its one thing if it leaks a few days before release like things always do but its another if it obviously correlates with the situation at hand. 

my take might seem hypocritical but as huge fans of lana, its fun to hear music from her that we otherwise wouldnt have ever known about. i just dont think its right to listen to songs thatre obviously going to be released on the next album. 

Maybe she wanted to trigger something by posting about it yesterday? Like maybe they know they can track it if something leaks now and they are waiting for it to happen?

I still think it's so weird that she's so concerned about leaks if this happened months ago and nothing surfaced...

Of course I understand her being upset with the whole situation when it happened, now and any time she remembers it... it must be really infuriating and heartbreaking.

giphy.gif

have we considered that the person who stole all this stuff was probably just some criminal n has no knowledge of who they stole from? i know its a bad area so its highly possible. i mean its been 2 months n nothings come out

4 hours ago, Cinnamondude said:

I believe there’s a difference in the way she’s asking us not to listen to unreleased now, to how she has reacted to leaks in the past (I might be wrong tho). It’s up to everyone anyways, but the moral and ethics are there. 

Yeah I think she doesn't like when anything leaks of course but she's specially upset about unfinished stuff (cause it was never supposed to be heard) and songs she either loves very much and she considers for new albums or are straight up from the upcoming record...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

have we considered that the person who stole all this stuff was probably just some criminal n has no knowledge of who they stole from? i know its a bad area so its highly possible. i mean its been 2 months n nothings come out

yes. the only thing that makes me question they don't know anything is her timing to post that video. it almost seems like she's getting blackmailed but she could have other reasons to only speak about it now, it's just a theory. I really hope they just wanted her expensive stuff

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 hours ago, Mer said:

I admire her desire for a normal life, but at some point her safety should take precedence. Drivers, security, and not casually driving to the mall are all hard adjustments, especially for someone as sweet and as humble as Lana, but I think they're becoming necessary. Coupled with the break-ins, and that weird guy outside the church earlier this month, I'm really worried.

She’s always dealt with weirdos and it’s so awful. I was there in orlando in 2018 when that guy tried to kidnap her. I remember how scared she sounded at the next concert in the videos I watched. She’s had her laptop stolen before, house broken into, cars stolen etc. I better not hear anything about wanting to listen to leaks from yall, I feel like this album is gonna be really special for some reason.

It seems to me unlikely that the thief knew what they took or what they have even now. They may not know how to get the songs off the laptop to post, sell, or leak, and, in not a LDR Stan, certainly won’t know what are new tracks, what are finished tracks, what are incomplete tracks (they may just see the music as iTune-style tracks like many of us have on our phones and Macs). In fact they may delete all the music, photos, and videos to free up space so they can use it themselves, or they may have sold the laptop for food money, drug money, survival money, who knows. 

The laptop itself may be the only thing of value to them in their own eyes, and the camera or video equipment.