LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

A Lana Del Rey Nun is a person who vows to dedicate their life to being moral,[1] typically living under vows of leak abstinence within the enclosure of a LanaBoards or Instagram.[2]

ac0986f3745fba2165e3210ceb660c8a.jpg

oh shut the fuck up cunt. no one's saying don't listen to leaks. when did i say that you little bitch? 

im just saying, the way yall FIXATE and are so upset about those projects is fucking stupid :rip: to hold that shit against her....yall have problems. do you even like the girl? cause it seems like there's so much you're UNHAPPY about it with her career. 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

2 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

oh shut the fuck up cunt. no one's saying don't listen to leaks. when did i say that you little bitch? 

im just saying, the way yall FIXATE and are so upset about those projects is fucking stupid :rip: to hold that shit against her....yall have problems. do you even like the girl? cause it seems like there's so much you're UNHAPPY about it with her career. 

do you have any scat to post or something? nobody's taking anything you're saying seriously because you're either being completely ridiculous or a troll :bye:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Regardless of opinion, I really don't think it's necessary to insult people and I think this goes a bit too far. I totally understand wanting to defend Lana and not agreeing with the way people feel about certain issues, but this doesn't feel productive at all. It's not worth it to get so worked up and hurl insults/name-call from across a computer screen over any of this. It also comes off as quite hypocritical to tell people that they sound bitter and to calm down, but then essentially go on a two page rant about the same thing while calling people names. That might just be me, though

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

ksganti-jumpscare.gif

CONFESSION! NOW!

Just now, Surf Noir said:

do you have any scat to post or something? nobody's taking anything you're saying seriously because you're either completely unreasonable or a troll... 

i dont give a fuck about yall not taking what im saying serious cause yall are the same morons complaining about no announcements or a fucking cover album or dumb ass side projects that never came through like :rip: yall are entitled as fuck so i didnt expect yall to agree anyway

and unreasonable????? ahhhh okay. carry on 

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Regardless of opinion, I really don't think it's necessary to insult people and I think this goes a bit too far. I totally understand wanting to defend Lana and not agreeing with the way people feel about certain issues, but this doesn't feel productive at all. It's not worth it to get so worked up and hurl insults/name-call from across a computer screen over any of this.

naw fuck some of these users. yall know exactly how lana feels yet stay up on here BEGGING for new leaks and wanna act so shocked and appalled when someone breaks into her personal space for the upteenth time. again, part of the problem and dont even care. but carry on

1 minute ago, BrokenBoy said:

naw fuck some of these users. yall know exactly how lana feels yet stay up on here BEGGING for new leaks and wanna act so shocked and appalled when someone breaks into her personal space for the upteenth time. again, part of the problem and dont even care. but carry on

:gclap:

i listened to leaks when i was younger, like 16-18, but i moved on with my life and accepted that an artist will release something officially if it's meant to be heard. i respect art and the artists that create it!

59 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ngl it crossed my mind but there's absolutely no evidence of that (and there are plenty of freaks who are exactly like him, just less open about it)

He allegedly had an entire account with pictures of her car (including numberplate) parked at various locations, so if that's true - not helpful

Part of me hopes it’s Ricky just bc they might be able to get the stuff back 

but I also hope he’s no where near her

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 minute ago, BrokenBoy said:

somebody making a random "leak crazy for you!" post is NOT what causes somebody to break into her house/car :bye: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

32 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

At this point I hope Lana doesn’t release shit and goes into hiding because some of you don’t deserve shit with the way you talk about her. It honestly pisses me the fuck off because she doesn’t deserve this shit. She’s worked so fucking hard and has not stopped making music and all some of you do is fucking bitch and whine about dumb ass shit. I feel so bad for her. She deserves so much better fans. Again this level of entitlement is so toxic and honestly delusional.

She has not stopped she’s put out great bodies of work and again, YOU HAVE SO MANY LEAKED SONGS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND YOU’RE STILL SO FUCKING UNGRATEFUL AND ENTITLED. Seek fucking help to that user and to anyone who agrees or thinks like them. 

Y’all deserve nothing. No new album. No new book. No nothing. Y’all really don’t. Sorry. 

Something is telling me you are the robber and this is a cover up 

Jamie Lee Curtis Scream GIFs | Tenor

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i have this habit of squinting my eyes sometimes while browsing lanaboards out of fear that somebody had randomly posted scat :runs:

After the other day, I’m feelin this rn:awk:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7