LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

WHAT DID I MISS?

Her stalker claims that the gods/spirits etc told him & assured him that Lana was put on this earth specifically to be “his”, as he writes in his book a fellow user has seen, you didn’t hear it from me tho 

:true:

allegedly

41 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Her stalker claims that the gods/spirits etc told him & assured him that Lana was put on this earth specifically to be “his”, as he writes in his book a fellow user has seen, you didn’t hear it from me tho 

allegedly

Wha- :awkney:

giphy.gif

That we’re going from dissecting Lana’s relationship with LA and her friends and family to a breaking news exclusive about a stalker who has acid trips about Lana to lawsuits to casual mentions of scat and back to dissecting her personal life… I- :lolliney:

IMG-1607.jpg

1 hour ago, archiemm said:

this website has been hell since the scat attack something shifted :bebe:

Scat Attacks usually mean good things for the site but this, this one was different :smokes3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 hours ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Y’all know someone can easily repost this to twitter or north koreatrl and make it a scandal :true:

I knowww lowkey want to delete what I posted.

4 hours ago, fine china said:

Why would you even talk to him :oprah2:

In my defense I didn’t know that it was him. I clicked on his profile & saw he was a Lana fan.  Apparently he’s from around the same area in FL. & he came up as “someone you may know” on FB. This conversation happened a couple years ago. After I found out ngl I was intrigued, so I asked him about Lana (like his favorite song etc) & thought he’d probably ignore me because of the kidnapping situation. I didn’t think he’d be so open about it.

anyway, sorry guys I don’t mean to derail the thread or “expose” anyone, so for the safety of this site & not to bring any unwanted attention to the topic or others it’s best not to talk about it I can go & edit my post or if a mod prefers to delete them.