LDRO

Instagram Updates

59 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why is her only friend right now nikki lane? literally no one knows her and i guess maybe that could be why, but still... the only reason any of us know of her is because that's where lana (for some reason) hangs out. like i get being friends with someone but lana is being nikki's groupie? get new friends lana!!

i think Lana is enjoying leaning back into what things were like before she blew up, by being able to go to Nikki Lane’s much more stripped back / quieter shows kind of reminding her of her times singing in bars and stuff

plus I get the vibe that Lana probably feels comfort in having someone as a friend who’s also a performer but isn’t out for fame, just living life etc etc

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

why is her only friend right now nikki lane? literally no one knows her and i guess maybe that could be why, but still... the only reason any of us know of her is because that's where lana (for some reason) hangs out. like i get being friends with someone but lana is being nikki's groupie? get new friends lana!!

I'm sorry but this made me LMAO

In all seriousness, she has other friends (Jen, Annie etc)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

has anyone figured out the youtube link in her instagram bio? 

when I click on the youtube link it says "This Video is Private, Video Unavailable" and then has a password key? any ideas? 

i think it was the trailer for that movie or documentary or whatever that included beautiful people 

16 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm sorry but this made me LMAO

In all seriousness, she has other friends (Jen, Annie etc)

i know lol

18 hours ago, fierybkn said:

she has lots of other friends what?? :scoff:

i was bored and wanted some dRaMa

18 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

i think Lana is enjoying leaning back into what things were like before she blew up, by being able to go to Nikki Lane’s much more stripped back / quieter shows kind of reminding her of her times singing in bars and stuff

plus I get the vibe that Lana probably feels comfort in having someone as a friend who’s also a performer but isn’t out for fame, just living life etc etc

you're right bestie

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 hours ago, Elle said:

Tonight I had a very public freakout at the local Applebee’s because Lana liked my Instagram video I posted yesterday from my birthday party 😭 I literally had no idea that she had even liked it & didn’t find out until my friend DM’d me about it. I love her so so much this is honestly the best birthday gift anyone has ever given me x

UM WHAT I KNEW YOU WERE PRETTY BUT THIS IS STUN NINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Im using that lighting my candle like a cigarette next time I have a bd cake :nails:

iconic iconic iconic 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

44 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The thief was obviously so dumb, didn’t know who Lana was and just wiped her devices and sold them.  Not saying I want her music to leak but I’m getting a bit desperate 😥

if I were the thief, I'd have leaked everything before selling them.

not that I support thievery, I think stealing from her was wrong obvs.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The thief was obviously so dumb, didn’t know who Lana was and just wiped her devices and sold them.  Not saying I want her music to leak but I’m getting a bit desperate 😥

Yeh the fact that nothing leaked yet makes me question if the theft  happened xD 

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

That was my theory from the start, especially with 'Lizzie,' 'Elizabeth Grant,' and other possible names found on the devices. Or she/he simply didn't know who Lana Del Rey was, right.

The thief's objective was fast money. They may not even have wiped them (or known how), just sold them and the buyer may not know who LDR was either. Whoever ended up with her laptop and planned to actually use it for themselves, it was probably they who wiped it.

Lana Del Rey is still not a common name in America, and Lord knows there are dozens of contemporary artists of lesser or no commercial stature whose names we are not familiar either. When I open the main iTunes Store page, I don't recognize 3/4ths of the artists presented. 

:thirst:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 minutes ago, fanb said:

Yeh the fact that nothing leaked yet makes me question if the theft  happened xD 

Haha!

Leakers have been keeping quiet for some time before leaking anything, in past eras (from what I remember); Dealer leaked on « mainstream platforms » when it was announced to be part of BB. I’m afraid the same will happen when the era officially starts. Until then, the leaks probably will stay in small circles. 
which makes me wonder if there are any « reports » / notes that were posted on that site, describing the album that were actually true /after the theft. 

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Haha!

Leakers have been keeping quiet for some time before leaking anything, in past eras (from what I remember); Dealer leaked on « mainstream platforms » when it was announced to be part of BB. I’m afraid the same will happen when the era officially starts. Until then, the leaks probably will stay in small circles. 
which makes me wonder if there are any « reports » / notes that were posted on that site, describing the album that were actually true /after the theft. 

Yes I think its likely that if someone who knows of Lana stole the laptop, they are only selling whats on it for very high prices to very few people. After all, this is presumably stuff no one has yet so they could charge thousands for it or more:eek2:

My guess is that it will be whoever pays those expensive prices will be the ones to leak it to the public

But there is always the possibility that person who stole it just wiped everything lol

Confused as to why people are saying the thief probably didn’t know who she was 

She literally said herself that they used the laptop to gain access to her phone recently (which would be thru icloud), so obviously if they were motivated enough to do that.. it would be because they know who she is 😭 also? didn’t she say she wiped her laptop after realizing they had it? sooooo unless they saved everything before she did that - outta luck with the computer files 

It being publicized now thanks to lana’s ig post, mixed with the fact that she felt the need to now (months later) address it makes it seem like something was -threatened- to leak (or, some of the snippets we got recently might be from the computer, and as she/her team realized that, got scared that other things could leak too) . and if the thief was smart (probably) they wouldn’t go leaking things all willy-nilly with the possibility of it getting tracked back to them. 

also people wanting things to leak via this theft are pretty weird