LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

If I recall correctly, Chuck wrote on her insta story that someone had stolen family pictures and she asked whoever had taken them to return them back.

thank you. i also looked it up and some articles came up 

10 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Of course the situation is very upsetting, but I find it funny that NOW some of you realize that hacking, leaking and spreading content is wrong and hurtful to Lana? 

It's not even the first time Lana is vocal about it...

That is not a revelation but people breaking into her car and house to obtain material, or an opportunist who's on-sold material they obtained by breaking in, is a clear escalation of the status quo, wouldn't you say? The former is obviously alarming af and the latter is incentive for others to try it. 

Granted - none of it is legal and we all know it, but ^that information in conjunction with the fact that she made that video specifically to tell us how much leaks bother her and affect her life made a lot of people go "oh" and I don't think that's unreasonable (or unexpected). 

If you're happy to continue consuming leaks without a care, that's your choice. Some of us are re-evaluating based on the new information and her obvious distress. 

People can change their mind whenever they fucking want.

ETA to be clear I'm not criticising anyone for their decision

Listen or do not listen - but if you're going to continue to listen, own it, and don't try to justify it by criticising those who no longer wanna

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

by all means if anyone might know something, maybe they can communicate it articulately w @Elle or something so the info here etc.'ll be good w her management etc. the fact of the matter is, she doesn't want anyone listening to new material. 
her stuff and privacy's been grossly disregarded and then some. 

we don't know who knows what, aside from the stories she posted. 

unless there's like a lead or whatever who knows what, regardless of whether or not u guys spout at each other's not very helpful or constructive. 

she's a grown woman with a lot of people who love her from a non-parasocial kind of sense, and I'm sure she'll get the help she needs to move past/ resolve etc. this. 
this forum can be an annoying place sometimes, and unless someone has contact w her team etc., it's really not up to us. do ur part, maybe some insightful discourse but aside from that deal w ur issues maturely or something
Pnsn8Aj.gif

i'm sure she'll do what she thinks best and do what she can. let's let the people who might be helping her authorities etc. do their jobs and hope for the best. 
don't forget this is still a community in which you'll interact w others on here, be wise. 

Lana n co. if ur reading this, i'd like to think that the majority if not all of us support and respect u enough to deal w this well. hope u find some helpful insight here somehow. hope things are getting better w it. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

At this point I hope Lana doesn’t release shit and goes into hiding because some of you don’t deserve shit with the way you talk about her. It honestly pisses me the fuck off because she doesn’t deserve this shit. She’s worked so fucking hard and has not stopped making music and all some of you do is fucking bitch and whine about dumb ass shit. I feel so bad for her. She deserves so much better fans. Again this level of entitlement is so toxic and honestly delusional.

She has not stopped she’s put out great bodies of work and again, YOU HAVE SO MANY LEAKED SONGS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND YOU’RE STILL SO FUCKING UNGRATEFUL AND ENTITLED. Seek fucking help to that user and to anyone who agrees or thinks like them. 

Y’all deserve nothing. No new album. No new book. No nothing. Y’all really don’t. Sorry. 

Username checks out

I mean some of what you're saying is valid, but 

Lana is such a beautiful and classy person both inside and out. The way she expressed herself yesterday with such strength and clarity while dealing with such a loss and invasion of privacy is so impressive. Then the decision to delete the reels shortly after, knowing that they would be easily accessible elsewhere online but she didn't need the negativity to remain as a part of her page is very telling of the kind of person she is. I also really loved how she said "even if what I’m left with is just my innermost thoughts, I accept that" It's such a healthy and admirable mindset that is not easy to attain and I applaud her. What a sweet angel <3

23 hours ago, Thoth said:

I felt really sad for the book. I hope she gets it somehow some way some day. 

Agree. I loved her poetry, bought the book and read it pretty often all the way through. It’s beyond heartbreaking and I know she put her soul into it only for it to be gone in a second because of greed/selfishness. She needs big hugs. I hope she continues to write, no matter what media it ends up as, even if it isn’t for us. (We aren’t entitled to it, anyway). It seems like art is cathartic for her and she deserves to be happy and unbothered and free to create without pressure. :(

11 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

Hi i have a question to ask but i dont want it to come off as mean or anything, I am just genuinely curious.

While watching Lana's video explaining what happened, I couldn't help but notice her teeth looked a bit off? like her two front teeth, they looked a tad pushed forward/out. And it sounded as if she had a bit of a lisp. Did anyone else notice this? has it always been this way? did she perhaps get a veneer recently?

Sorry just really curious!

I know what you mean. She got her teeth done (to fix the chip tooth or maybe something else idk) last year I think. It looks different in this recent pic as well.

FfkA8pjXEAAKXIh?format=jpg&name=large

You know I was complaining about how Bl*e B*niste*s vocal production was kinda poor due to hissing sounds in the songs (and the loudness in some parts of the same song but that’s another topic anyway). Maybe the hissing was caused by her new her lisp and not really the production :hdu:.

13 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

What I don't understand is why don't her managers hire an IT expert who can properly set up her devices with disk encryption, hardware 2FA and secure backups and teach her what to look out for in regards to hacking and social engineering?

What I don't understand is why this is always happening to Lana. I don't see this kind of thing happening with other celebrities. Well, except when thieves breaks into their homes to steal jewelry and etc. 

I don't know how California works, but in NYC, there are cameras everywhere. Are there cameras in Melrose? How are hackers able to get to her phone? 

If this is still happening after all these years, then why hasn't she hired IT experts for security? 

I don't really know what else to say.

giphy.gif

I was really looking forward to her next poetry book. 

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I don't know how California works, but in NYC, there are cameras everywhere. Are there cameras in Melrose? How are hackers able to get to her phone? 

I was wondering the same thing. I honestly find it hard to fathom that there would be no camera footage, witnesses, etc, but I've never been to California so I can't pretend to know the area. Also the whole thing about people connecting to her phone. Honestly either mama needs to change her gmail password or this is an inside job. The fact that her projects get leaked so easily/frequently makes me suspect somethings going on. And the whole stolen photos from Chuck's cabin? Who breaks into a celebrities home to steal family photos? The only person I can think of is a stalker. Maybe it's Ricky, maybe someone else. I don't know. I pray Lana stays safe, though. 

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

On 10/19/2022 at 4:42 PM, drugsdesire said:

i feel so bad for her : ( 

the poetry book getting deleted makes me really sad. i hope shes able to get it back somehow. maybe the thief saved a copy before she was able to wipe it and they send it back to her? idk, but id be absolutely devastated and id have no motivation to rewrite it. i cant imagine how frustrating this must feel :deadbanana: im curious about the camcorder footage though, why is she worried about that seemingly more than the actual music leaking? who knows 

If the people who broke into her car aren't the usual stalker or etc, chances are the thief wiped out everything in the laptop and camcorders and is now selling it. They couldn't care less about her book or her pictures or songs. They just want to sell it. 

If Lana's songs start leaking from her laptop, then the thief knows very well what he got. Honeymouns said "and think it’s disgusting that someone has broke into her car and started selling these on third party websites." so it sounds like her stuff on the laptop is already being sold online? 

Just sad. :dorothy3:

22 minutes ago, Brat said:

I was wondering the same thing. I honestly find it hard to fathom that there would be no camera footage, witnesses, etc, but I've never been to California so I can't pretend to know the area. Also the whole thing about people connecting to her phone. Honestly either mama needs to change her gmail password or this is an inside job. The fact that her projects get leaked so easily/frequently makes me suspect somethings going on. And the whole stolen photos from Chuck's cabin? Who breaks into a celebrities home to steal family photos? The only person I can think of is a stalker. Maybe it's Ricky, maybe someone else. I don't know. I pray Lana stays safe, though. 

I believe it's an inside job too. It just keeps happening to Lana over and over again. 

Then again who knows. I'm not accusing anyone but I will speculate that that asshole follows her everywhere. He knows her cars and knows her house very well.

Who the hell breaks into a home to steal family photos and songs in her laptop? And it's happened 3 times. :judgingu4:

And Chuck"s photos were stolen from her cabin too? Wow. 

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If the people who broke into her car aren't the usual stalker or etc, chances are the thief wiped out everything in the laptop and camcorders and is now selling it. They couldn't care less about her book or her pictures or songs. They just want to sell it. 

If Lana's songs start leaking from her laptop, then the thief knows very well what he got. Honeymouns said "and think it’s disgusting that someone has broke into her car and started selling these on third party websites." so it sounds like her stuff on the laptop is already being sold online? 

Just sad. :dorothy3:

Yes he also said he found the recent snippets suspicious

I thought Lana was implying in the video that she knew that whoever stole from her car was now leaking the material from those devices, but maybe I'm being too presumptuous, or maybe she is unaware of another instance of unauthorised access to her devices.