LDRO

Instagram Updates

19 minutes ago, alexzdelrey said:

Someone DM me when Roses's Bloom For You leaks k bye :hoe:

p.s. someone calculate the odd's of this being a publicity stunt

By my very scientific calculations the odds are zero

She was clearly upset and anyone who isn't a psychopath can see and understand that it was genuine

Next

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

29 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

By my very scientific calculations the odds are zero

She was clearly upset and anyone who isn't a psychopath can see and understand that it was genuine

Next

Lana is like a mouse..she wants as least public attention as possible. Not sure how anyone could come to the conclusion it’s a publicity stunt? Obviously don’t know her very well.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 hours ago, juliadelrey said:

In Feb of 2018, one of her stalkers came to the show with a knife. Regardless of where she moves, there will always be psychos.

In Orlando that’s where she almost got kidnapped. I spoke to that guy & have him as a friend on Facebook. I can’t say much because he uses the website soooo yea. 

45 minutes ago, KingJay said:

In Orlando that’s where she almost got kidnapped. I spoke to that guy & have him as a friend on Facebook. I can’t say much because he uses the website soooo yea. 

am i reading this right?:eartha2:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

48 minutes ago, KingJay said:

what? did he confess to you? :whoopi: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 hours ago, alexzdelrey said:

Someone DM me when Roses's Bloom For You leaks k bye :hoe:

p.s. someone calculate the odd's of this being a publicity stunt

Lana got teary eyed talking about her stolen book. It's not a publicity stunt. :awkney:

3 hours ago, KingJay said:

um, HELLO??

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

5 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what? did he confess to you? :whoopi: 

3 hours ago, juliadelrey said:

um, HELLO??

5 hours ago, keps2013 said:

am i reading this right?:eartha2:

He said a lot of weird things. About what got him to do what he did, how it was a misunderstanding & how it was her “fault” he also claimed that he was writing a book about his life & he showed me & let me read the chapter in which he talks about the situation. Just know that it involves acid/DMT trips where he claims that the gods/spirits etc told him & assured him that Lana was put on this earth specifically to be “his”. Idk what more I can say without him finding out & coming at me. I had screenshots of our convo. If he doesn’t find out who I am, I can try & see if I can get the part of the book from him again. It has a lot of weird stuff idk what is real, but I’d like to believe that a lot of it is from his imagination & or drug induced hallucinations lol or something.

p.s when I said that he uses this site, I meant that he used to lurk back before the incident. I don’t think he’s a member here. He sort of hates Lana now. He claims he’s “suing” her or was at the time idk

15 minutes ago, KingJay said:

He said a lot of weird things. About what got him to do what he did, how it was a misunderstanding & how it was her “fault” he also claimed that he was writing a book about his life & he showed me & let me read the chapter in which he talks about the situation. Just know that it involves acid/DMT trips where he claims that the gods/spirits etc told him & assured him that Lana was put on this earth specifically to be “his”. Idk what more I can say without him finding out & coming at me. I had screenshots of our convo. If he doesn’t find out who I am, I can try & see if I can get the part of the book from him again. It has a lot of weird stuff idk what is real, but I’d like to believe that a lot of it is from his imagination & or drug induced hallucinations lol or something.

p.s when I said that he uses this site, I meant that he used to lurk back before the incident. I don’t think he’s a member here. He sort of hates Lana now. He claims he’s “suing” her or was at the time idk

I honestly have no words :oprah2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

20 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Why would you even talk to him :oprah2:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

18 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I was at that Orlando concert. I remember seeing law enforcement everywhere literally 10 minutes after she performed and had no clue what was happening until I saw the breaking news when I got home. I hope Lana doesn’t have to deal with him. He literally had tickets and a knife in his jacket, who knows what he could’ve done.

27 minutes ago, KingJay said:

we need a whole separate thread for this:eartha2:

signature.gif

3 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Lets not manifest that, we don’t need to bring any attention to him. Especially with what Lana is going through right now.

i was joking.:eyeroll3: but i agree

signature.gif