LDRO

Instagram Updates

My general assumption is that the book is completely lost because it was never backed up, but that the songs she had are saved somewhere else, but wiped out from the computer. I assume the songs are in other places too considering producers and other close people involved. But also, I’m not too afraid that we lost a whole album. Considering Ben has been promoting the idea of one not too long ago and this incident happened months ago.

I also am surprised Lana barely told us about this big of an incident. She did mention safety and precaution, but I would think she would have made a warning post or post short after the incident where she expresses her anger/sadness. I bet she felt terrible that SOTB leaked and feels partially guilty, even if it wasn’t on HER computer, that the leak curse has followed Taylor herself.

giphy.gif

Do you guys think the book was poetry related or something like an autobiography? This news is so sad. I really hope that she is able to release this book the way she intended. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

Do you guys think the book was poetry related or something like an autobiography? This news is so sad. I really hope that she is able to release this book the way she intended. 

considering that it sounded like there was some sort of visual along with it, im thinking this is more autobiographical.

I think she genuinely needs to move too. With people coming to her home she’s no longer safe and she hasn’t been in a while. 

I know she likes her semi seclusion but unfortunately it seems like it’ll hurt her in the long run. She needs protection and it’s become even more increasingly clear. People are fucking weird and she is way too nice.

She looks absolutely devastated talking about it and I can’t imagine what she’s been feeling the past year or so especially. 

The morality behind leaks is so foggy, but I definitely think the way it’s obtained and how old the song is plays a huge huge part. There’s a difference between leaking a 2009 throwaway song and a modern song meant to go on a project. There’s also a difference between being leaked by someone who could have access to it and robbing, stalking, and causing general harm. Not saying I’m innocent from leaks though that’s for sure. 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

Here's a full transcription of the video I mentioned earlier, for anyone who wanted to go back and reference what she said - 

"So, I wanted to talk to you guys about something for a minute. A few months ago, I parked my car on Melrose Place and I stepped away for a minute, and the one time I left my backpack inside my car, someone broke all of the windows and took it, and inside of it was my computer, and my three camcorders, and my hard drives. & I had to remotely wipe the computer that had my 200-page book for Simon & Schuster, which I didn’t have backed up on a cloud because we do not have any, you know, cloud systems that we access, and despite that people are still able this week to remotely access my phone and leak our songs and personal photos. & I just want to mention that despite all of this happening, I am confident in the record to come and despite so many safety factors in so many different levels, I really want to persist and make the best art I can, and even if I have to start over with my book, which I do. You know, obviously, I won’t ever leave anything in the car again even if it’s just for a moment, but we’ve had the same issues at the house and it is a constant thing. & Although I’m so grateful to be able to share all of the good stuff, I just also want to share that it has been a challenge. & I think it’s important to say that it is a bit of a roadblock in terms of the creative process and keeping things safe and valuable and keeping me safe as well with all of the action that’s been going on around me, my home, everywhere I go. & So I don’t even think a plea for a respect of some privacy would even do anything, but I do want to be honest about the fact that I do have concerns about what’s going to be out there and the two years’ worth of videos that we have from the family and everything we were planning on turning in to. Just a small snippet of our lives over the last couple of years and whatever else may have been on there. Not exactly sure what’s gonna happen with it, but that’s just what’s been going on, and with everything leaking lately I just want to bring it to light that it’s hard and there’s really nothing to be done because I can’t really make my devices any safer. You know, however people access them is unbeknownst to me and unavoidable unless I just completely don’t have them and no one has them in terms of the songs. So, I’m hoping that nothing else, you know, becomes available or stolen. & This is just an off-the-cuff thought that I’ve had for a long time that I don’t really like to share things that are going not to plan, but you know, it’s why I’ve been private in the first place and it doesn’t really seem to have any bearing on whether or not things actually stay private, but you know, even if what I’m left with is just my innermost thoughts, I accept that, but just want to say that it is a challenge. And, um, so… Please don’t listen to the music if you hear it because it’s not coming out yet, and in terms of the book, I loved the book that I lost with all of my heart and put a lot of passion into it, and in terms of the camcorders we shall see what happens with that. So, that is an update that I would obviously normally not give, but I’m worried about it. So, you know, now that it’s like the third time that this has happened, I just wanted to address it. So, that’s that and onward and upward and, um, we’ll see. Thanks."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

27 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Wonderfully written. Agreed.

Someone tried to break into my house two weeks ago. Fortunately both me and my friend/roommate were home and could scare the intruder away - still we were very alarmed and even after changing the damaged lock, the event still permeates ever since it happened all the way to the smallest of our daily routines. I can’t imagine what it feels like to have that happen to your home, your car, your work as an artist… not to mention your overall safety as a human being since, on top of everything else I’ve mentioned, she’s been stalked and harassed multiple times by nutcases. After a while, there’s only so much a person can endure. I admire her a lot for staying strong and defiant but it would be unfair to assume this isn’t taking a toll on her as it would to any of us.

As far as the leaks go, I’m not very active in leak threads (save for a couple like the first Dealer demo we got and Valley of The Dolls) so I can’t attest to the way LB behaves when it comes to leaks in general nor would I have any standing on this subject since I have tons of unreleased songs from her since ever in my possession; it would be hypocritical of me to pretend I’m in some sort of higher road. What I will do instead is support what you and other members have already said and adopt a no-listen-to-future-leaks stance since that’s the least I can do as a fan. 

Hope she gets better and is able to minimize the personal damage the most she’s able to.

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I hope that never happens again, or to anyone for that matter. Sending you love and hope you’re doing okay ❤️

36 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I was also like WTF with the cloud thing

I think she's just not very good at technology (or she is, but these leakers/hackers are better)

She needs to employ a good cyber security person. It won't protect her 100% but I'm sure there are steps that can be taken to make her stuph more secure

I don’t get it…I pay for cloud and other software but Lana the millionaire can’t? Come on girl. I hope this makes her come to her senses.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I just wanna say this about leaked songs. For me it’s one thing if leaked songs from past eras get leaked and She has no plans to use them It’s another when it’s stuff she does plan on releasing

11 minutes ago, aly said:

I think she genuinely needs to move too. With people coming to her home she’s no longer safe and she hasn’t been in a while. 

I know she likes her semi seclusion but unfortunately it seems like it’ll hurt her in the long run. She needs protection and it’s become even more increasingly clear. People are fucking weird and she is way too nice.

She looks absolutely devastated talking about it and I can’t imagine what she’s been feeling the past year or so especially. 

The morality behind leaks is so foggy, but I definitely think the way it’s obtained and how old the song is plays a huge huge part. There’s a difference between leaking a 2009 throwaway song and a modern song meant to go on a project. There’s also a difference between being leaked by someone who could have access to it and robbing, stalking, and causing general harm. Not saying I’m innocent from leaks though that’s for sure. 

Also the fact that I can search up Lana Del Reys home and I can get both houses that she has! (Not sure if she still owns the cabin) but like yeah and the fact that her security is so bad like girl:eartha:

Also R.I.P Behind The Iron Gates (Original version)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

18 minutes ago, aly said:

Facts. 

Does any artist have as many leaks as lana?

I’m really curious about that… i’ve been a fan of hers since 2012 and everytime we see things leaking and I dont think that it happens to all artists… do you girls, gays and theys know something about it?

I agree she needs to move somewhere safer, and also hire some bodyguards and a really good security system for her house. The fact that stalkers broke into her house and the paparazzi harassed her and her chickens in her backyard is ridiculous and she shouldn't have to deal with that.

It sucks because I'm sure she just wants to feel "normal" and not like a celebrity with a lot of extra stuff but she really needs it because she is a celebrity. People are really scary and she could seriously be in danger if someone breaks into her house with the intention to hurt her.

Its so scary even thinking about it... I really hope she takes this seriously and does what she needs to do to protect herself :(

13 minutes ago, ahsokaswift61 said:

I just wanna say this about leaked songs. For me it’s one thing if leaked songs from past eras get leaked and She has no plans to use them It’s another when it’s stuff she does plan on releasing

especially when it was PHYSICALLY stolen from her

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

I’m really curious about that… i’ve been a fan of hers since 2012 and everytime we see things leaking and I dont think that it happens to all artists… do you girls, gays and theys know something about it?

I think a lot of it can be chalked up to lack of security, crazy fans, and the fact that she has so so so many unreleased songs and versions of said songs.

correct me if I’m wrong but we got most of her lizzy grant stuff from her laptop being hacked in like 2012 or something

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

30 minutes ago, aly said:

Some of my very best friends in the Lana fandom are involved in leaky business, but they would never dream of breaking into Lana's property or stalking her. Actually, some of them have been integral in helping to identify people who are out to harm her.

Also, they purposely only share what they think Lana won't care about (like old songs, as you mentioned)

None of it is completely innocent, but there's definitely different degrees.

As others have said, we don't know who broke into her car or house. It's possible they knew who she was and had the intention of obtaining her personal and/or artistic material or that they were just an opportunist.

But whoever it is and however they are obtaining it, it's clearly causing her distress and that's why I think we need to reconsider how we approach leaks on this site. I don't see any problem with discussing leaked music but I think less emphasis on actual leaking encouragement. I sound like a crackhead but yeah

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

12 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

charli xcx has a shit-ton of leaks

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123