LDRO

Instagram Updates

Spoiler

qftc: rob was REALLY rich back then?? i thought it was something the haters made up to depreciate lana's success. anyway....

there's nothing wrong if her parents got rich

she was doing her own thing by her own means, and if rob and pat helped her THATS GOOD IT"S WHAT FAMILY DO!

it doesnt mean they bought her career :eyeroll2:

we have lots of work from lana from that time, not only about her lifestyle at trailer parks but her attemps on being the superstar she is today

people are pointing their fingers to the wrong person

can we leave 2012 behind?

That person replied back to her saying your dad is a CEO, I hope she replies back with 

“I'm already in talks with my lawyer. There will be an investigation to find where your IP address is coming from. I suggest you take down all the bullsh*t you're spreading about me before I find u. Good luck getting into college and getting fired from your jobs. I never wanted to take it this far but you are forcing me to do so.”

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

That person replied back to her saying your dad is a CEO, I hope she replies back with 

“I'm already in talks with my lawyer. There will be an investigation to find where your IP address is coming from. I suggest you take down all the bullsh*t you're spreading about me before I find u. Good luck getting into college and getting fired from your jobs. I never wanted to take it this far but you are forcing me to do so.”

HELP

8QsXMcW.gif

I’ll never understand the obsession with her family’s wealth. It would be different if she was some billionaires/mega rich daughter but i really doubt they were rich rich. They might have been upper middle class at best. People just wanna see her fail so badly and it’s sad. She’s incredibly talented so that’s all that matters to me. People need to chill.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

real question: what was her dad's job? never understood on what he worked on tbh, as sources i've read were pretty conflicting. one piece of information that these sources did share was that he was kinda renowned where he worked

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

Not the rich as a child accusations in 2023. Next album is gunna slap SO HARD. 

i was never rich

but i’m still that bitch 

so how about you go away

and suck my clit

me and nikki rode the horses in the ranch

where me and patty never had the chance

to have one last dance 

Just now, Pedriko said:

real question: what was her dad's job? never understood on what he worked on tbh, as sources i've read were pretty conflicting. one piece of information that these sources did share was that he was kinda renowned where he worked

i don't know what rob did before he got into the domain business in the 2000s, but i believe i read somewhere that patty was a teacher

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i was never rich

but i’m still that bitch 

so how about you go away

and suck my clit

me and nikki rode the horses in the ranch

where me and patty never had the chance

to have one last dance 

:whip::whip:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

16 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

LMAOOOOOOOOO :air:

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

He did an interview recently explaining very clearly what he worked with when Lana and her siblings were young. I’ll try to find it it’s interesting 

https://www.gq.com/story/gq-hype-rob-grant

As an adult, Grant landed in New York City, working in advertising on Madison Avenue. He came up with the Playtex bra slogan “Thank Goodness It Fits,” which turned into a $500 million campaign. The job was demanding and its pressures unrelenting. It was the ‘80s version of Mad Men; trade in the three-martini lunch for a frazzled coworker doing deskside coke. Grant would often linger in a small bookstore near his office, where he would flip through guides about fly fishing and the outdoors, dreaming of a simpler life. 

When Lana was born (née Lizzy Grant), he and her mom found themselves dragging a stroller up a five-story walk-up. They realized they had to get out. The family moved up to Lake Placid, in the Adirondacks. (Mom and Rob are now both in Florida.) He was working as a real estate agent, though he kept an eye on a nascent thing called the internet. Grant realized that nobody would be searching his name when looking for a house. But something like, say, AdirondackRealEstate.com? That was gold. 

So he started buying up domain names. Bought all his kids’ names. Their stage names, too. And all these years later, he still knows a good domain name when he sees it. 

For instance, when all the nepo daddy stuff went down. “I went ‘Oh, shit. I've got to own that.’ I went out and registered the domain. So you type in ‘nepo daddy’,” he says, proudly, “and I pop up.” 
During Lana’s childhood, the two of them bonded musically over Paul Simon and the Beach Boys. He says he always knew she had musical talent, back from when she was a toddler and would serenade their next door neighbor. “Al, what a great guy he was,” he remembers. “She just sang all day.” Grant also tried his hand at trying to become a country star, around the time Lana was 11. He went down to Nashville with a song he had written called “Big Bubba.” Lana pulls up a video on her phone of a grainy old home movie where she and her siblings, sister Chuck and brother Charlie, dance along to it as children

Why some people consider "being rich" as like Elon Musk or Bill Gates level rich and "not rich" as homeless sleeping inside a cardbox...

url%5D

5 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

https://www.gq.com/story/gq-hype-rob-grant

As an adult, Grant landed in New York City, working in advertising on Madison Avenue. He came up with the Playtex bra slogan “Thank Goodness It Fits,” which turned into a $500 million campaign. The job was demanding and its pressures unrelenting. It was the ‘80s version of Mad Men; trade in the three-martini lunch for a frazzled coworker doing deskside coke. Grant would often linger in a small bookstore near his office, where he would flip through guides about fly fishing and the outdoors, dreaming of a simpler life. 

When Lana was born (née Lizzy Grant), he and her mom found themselves dragging a stroller up a five-story walk-up. They realized they had to get out. The family moved up to Lake Placid, in the Adirondacks. (Mom and Rob are now both in Florida.) He was working as a real estate agent, though he kept an eye on a nascent thing called the internet. Grant realized that nobody would be searching his name when looking for a house. But something like, say, AdirondackRealEstate.com? That was gold. 

So he started buying up domain names. Bought all his kids’ names. Their stage names, too. And all these years later, he still knows a good domain name when he sees it. 

For instance, when all the nepo daddy stuff went down. “I went ‘Oh, shit. I've got to own that.’ I went out and registered the domain. So you type in ‘nepo daddy’,” he says, proudly, “and I pop up.” 
During Lana’s childhood, the two of them bonded musically over Paul Simon and the Beach Boys. He says he always knew she had musical talent, back from when she was a toddler and would serenade their next door neighbor. “Al, what a great guy he was,” he remembers. “She just sang all day.” Grant also tried his hand at trying to become a country star, around the time Lana was 11. He went down to Nashville with a song he had written called “Big Bubba.” Lana pulls up a video on her phone of a grainy old home movie where she and her siblings, sister Chuck and brother Charlie, dance along to it as children

I knew that I had read that he was known where he worked. This information matches perfectly with that given by Lana del Rey's wikia

"Grant began working as a Grey Group executive copywriter. After working as a major executive, he began investment in web domains in the late 90s, and as a result became a self-made entrepreneur. Grant won the Developer of the Year Award at the domain conference and event T.R.A.F.F.I.C. 2011"

this grey group seems to be really renowned tho. lana's official wikipedia also says that her grandfather on her father's side was a "important banker". she was def not poor poor 

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Why some people consider "being rich" as like Elon Musk or Bill Gates level rich and "not rich" as homeless sleeping inside a cardbox...

i think it was the "we had absolutely no money"