LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why did this make me emotional I’m so excited for her :crai: I’m manifesting everyday she wins

I’m picturing her look, her reaction after calling out her name and saying the 62618 worded album name with a snippet playing for the crowd, and finally her speech :oprah4:

Just now, Americen Whore said:

I’m picturing her look, her reaction after calling out her name and saying the 62618 worded album name with a snippet playing for the crowd, and finally her speech :oprah4:

:krylie: emotional just thinking abt it

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

I hope she actually goes to the Grammys 

She’d be fucking stupid not to….being nominated for 5, would she really be that disrespectful? In honesty she should be performing. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

48 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

only four weeks until the Grammys, I think she's already very excited and the song just goes with it

yeah I couldn't articulate why but that's somehow the vibe I got from the video and her selfie too <3

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

:flutter:
C69-C64-D8-A3-B2-4-C09-8-A44-708971-DB5-

Ok this is insane. She is not only climbing up the H of the Hollywood sign and at Coachella leaning on your shoulder, but she is also  somehow young and in love AND her peaches are ruined???!

57 minutes ago, Jared said:

You guys are giving too much importance to that shitty award show.

Grammys may suck but we know Lana really wants one and it’s important to her which is why we care

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A few minutes ago, Lana posted a short super-zoomed in clip from her interview she did with MySpace at the Chateau Marmont in December 2011 to her story.

The bit she posted is at the 2 minute mark after she sang a bit of Million Dollar Man. She’s so cute -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

Why does she care about a Grammy?

Because it is considered a very prestigious award in the music sphere. Even if to audiences (and even lots of artists) it’s seen as a scam, it’s still something that gives a lot of critical validation to an artist and Lana has made it clear she is excited about it by the posts she made about her nominations and the fact she is campaigning for it. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Because it is considered a very prestigious award in the music sphere. Even if to audiences (and even lots of artists) it’s seen as a scam, it’s still something that gives a lot of critical validation to an artist and Lana has made it clear she is excited about it by the posts she made about her nominations and the fact she is campaigning for it. 

Sounds like PHD Syndrome (this is a real thing by the way.)

23 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Why does she care about a Grammy?

One of her 2023 interviews, she said that she can’t believe she’s finally excited for her career after 10 years of her not caring, this would probably explain why she also did all of these photoshoots, interviews, collabs, new website, instagram posts, random singles, and concerts, in just one year. She really seems excited and we love to see it :flutter: