LDRO

Instagram Updates

A bit of her live after she unfroze the first time - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wait omg- I’m sure someone has mentioned this but I just realized Lana mentioned Luke in the video talking about her Grammy noms back in November. They must have been working together for months while she has been in Nashville 

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

Wait does anyone know why she’s a 49ers fan I feel like that’s so random for her.
My family are huuuge 49ner fans :gasp:

I thought she said "9ers" and I Googled and was like who the fuck

ANYWAY it crossed my mind that maybe she is dating someone from the 49ers because 1. random, and 2. she said "it's so crazy they might play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl" and maybe that's crazy because she and her 49er secret boyfriend would have a double date with Taylor and Travis Kelp

Or maybe I'm just sayin' stuff

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Also in this video from a few months ago before Ocean was released there is a guitar note at the end that sounds a little like the first note of Let The Light In, and she is with Drew who produced it, am I delulu?https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcOc5VkDDhz/?igsh=MTlpamU0ZGN3eWk0MQ==

1 minute ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Perhaps Lana is dating Eminem 

Yes definitely

Also you know how there is method acting? She is definitely a method singer

Check that country accent in the driving story; even I, an uncultured Australian can pick it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Random but there was one comment telling her “babe get out of the garage” and it reminded me of that one time someone was asking her to sing and the internet connection wasn’t best either so it went black. It’s so chaotic I love it ahahahahaha.

I think if I ever were to be some kind of celebrity I’d choose spotty net places too just in case my social battery ran out. I don’t know, the wifi just- oh no I have to go now ~ :really:

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Random but there was one comment telling her “babe get out of the garage” and it reminded me of that one time someone was asking her to sing and the internet connection wasn’t best either so it went black. It’s so chaotic I love it ahahahahaha.

I think if I ever were to be some kind of celebrity I’d choose spotty net places too just in case my social battery ran out. I don’t know, the wifi just- oh no I have to go now ~ :really:

Pleaseee I think that was my comment :hide:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Were Niners playing against Chiefs and Chiefs won?

Yes!!

240128-taylor-swift-chiefs-kiss-wm-405p-

had to promote mother and mother’s bf <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Were Niners playing against Chiefs and Chiefs won?

No the Chiefs played against the Ravens and won. The 49ers played against the Lions and won. So it will be the Chiefs and 49ers going to the Super Bowl!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

43 minutes ago, taco truck said:

No the Chiefs played against the Ravens and won. The 49ers played against the Lions and won. So it will be the Chiefs and 49ers going to the Super Bowl!

Omfg imagine if Lana and Taylor attend at the Super Bowl :hdu:

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Wait is there a 9ers and a 49ers

I'm so confused

People call the 49ers the 9ers for short! 

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I thought she said "9ers" and I Googled and was like who the fuck

ANYWAY it crossed my mind that maybe she is dating someone from the 49ers because 1. random, and 2. she said "it's so crazy they might play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl" and maybe that's crazy because she and her 49er secret boyfriend would have a double date with Taylor and Travis Kelp

Or maybe I'm just sayin' stuff

I kinda thought that might be possible. Just seems super random of her to be a big fan of the San Francisco football team out of all teams

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

7 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

So I was initially very happy that she’s working with Lvke La!rd, but then I saw this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzsSMjzOqFH/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkyGY3Lue1W/

Naur, she needs to stay AWAY from that mvrderer. I’m sorry but no.

Rob hunts sharks, so should she stay away from her father too?