LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

what boycotts?

McDonalds provides free food to the Israeli military apparently so they are pretty high on the list of places to boycott. The boycott has been sort of successful so far too because even McDonalds said that they were seeing slower sales. 

10 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

McDonalds provides free food to the Israeli military apparently so they are pretty high on the list of places to boycott. The boycott has been sort of successful so far too because even McDonalds said that they were seeing slower sales. 

the fact that mcdonald's is a literal franchise and the Israeli branch has NOTHING to do with the independently-owned American ones tho.. these people are so bored :thumb2:

ofc everyone and their mothers is aware of a chronically online internet based boycott…… girl its mcdonalds not the IDF…… plus is not like she has a Twitter account from where to see the boycott itself cause its pretty much only happening on Twitter :xgiggle:

and also for giving me Margaret

I actually feel kinda bad for Lana. Imagine not being able to post anything, say anything, eat, sleep, shit, or breath without 10,000 posts saying you support genocide or you’re not doing enough for this or that. When she posted those pictures i’m sure the last thing on her mind was that people would be angry over her fucking Mcdonalds cup. I guess it just comes with being a celebrity. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I actually feel kinda bad for Lana. Imagine not being able to post anything, say anything, eat, sleep, shit, or breath without 10,000 posts saying you support genocide or you’re not doing enough for this or that. When she posted those pictures i’m sure the last thing on her mind was that people would be angry over her fucking Mcdonalds cup. I guess it just comes with being a celebrity. 

This is why I would never want to be famous. I could not handle that 

14 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

i'm far from calling her a zionist, flooding her comments or anything but, to be fair, it'd take her literal 5 seconds to share a cease fire post and shut everything down if she wanted

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i'm far from calling her a zionist, flooding her comments or anything but, to be fair, it'd take her literal 5 seconds to share a cease fire post and shut everything down if she wanted

Yeah this probably wouldn’t be as big of a deal to people if she hadn’t signed a pro Israel letter and stayed silent about everything else.