LDRO

Instagram Updates

Valentine's love to the girls...no pics or references to Sean on V-Day...and selfie with him taken down...hmmmm. Can't help hoping this all means boy bye.  :byeh8rs2:

If that is what it means, I hope she dumps him the classic Lana way: just not tell him, then mention it in an interview while on tour.  :lmao:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Valentine's love to the girls...no pics or references to Sean on V-Day...and selfie with him taken down...hmmmm. Can't help hoping this all means boy bye.  :byeh8rs2:

If that is what it means, I hope she dumps him the classic Lana way: just not tell him, then mention it in an interview while on tour.  :lmao:

That would be ICONIC and I would be so thrilled, something bout him - he seems lazy and annoying. but she liked his most recent picture.

That would be ICONIC and I would be so thrilled, something bout him - he seems lazy and annoying. but she liked his most recent picture.

nooooooo why would you tell us that we don't wanna know what she liked THEY ARE OVER PERIOD

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

^As I said, they've probably agreed to be amicable/act normal so we don't send rats. 

I just know that ... she's been flying to Oklahoma and NYC frequently to be with him, and suddenly she deletes that pic and then doesn't spend time with him/mention him on Valentine's Day? Sketchy, but let's see if he goes on tour with her in a few days. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Anybody practice witchcraft?? We need a lil somethin somethin to seal the deal....

In all seriousness though even if they did break up, to me, the damage is already done. I don't think I'll ever be able to think of her the same way as I used to which makes me so sad. I used to love her so much  :defeated:  :defeated: