LDRO

Instagram Updates

This frightens me a bit. I don’t want her to become a recluse and not release anything in fear that she will get bashed. but at the same time she’s been bashed her entire career. Her execution was bad, her update was cringe, but at the end of the day her remarks were not racially influenced at all. It was merely her distaste for how critics were ruthless towards her in the past.

giphy.gif

IDK... i kinda like this situation tho... cause it reminds me of when I first discovered her in 2011, sometimes she used to post pissed comments on YouTube or social media. It gives me nostalgia. Bring back my NYC gurl

same omg

----

offtopic but why do gays hate the word bro so much? :rip:

This frightens me a bit. I don’t want her to become a recluse and not release anything in fear that she will get bashed. but at the same time she’s been bashed her entire career. Her execution was bad, her update was cringe, but at the end of the day her remarks were not racially influenced at all. It was merely her distaste for how critics were ruthless towards her in the past.

that is the opposite of what is happening. she's like okay i'm over it. i put out two safer albums lyrically and now i will express all the negative shit i've experienced this past few years. process to mental health comes with good and bad things, and so far she showed us the brighter side of it. 

if she loves and knows them, i wonder if any of the other artists she mentioned will comment 

doja did but deleted it

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

What a time to be alive.

WOW stoop kid is back

it really is a time to be alive

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this day and age it doesn't matter if she's right all the focus goes on how everything is worded and what the media perceives it as 

she is digging her own grave at this point and people are never going to let this go now 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i'm so happy we have messy lana back ugh we needed her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

its also weird she distinguishes,  and  specifically calls out 'female' writers and alt singers - why?  there are plenty of male critics who've done the same/worse to her

i think she specifically is referencing the female writer that suggested she was abused as a child and "alt singer" is kim gordon, who said her feminism is being bang raped by bikers and she should off herself and some other things in her memoir.

its also weird she distinguishes,  and  specifically calls out 'female' writers and alt singers - why?  there are plenty of male critics who've done the same/worse to her

Someone mentioned earlier that she definitely does have an internalised misogyny issue whether we want to accept it or not...