LDRO

Instagram Updates

She’s really crashing and burning her entire career rn. Interscope needs to fire Ben and Ed. Idiots.

she's gained like over 200k followers and she's been trending number 1 on twitter for hours and btd and nfr are charting again if anything this is just bringing more publicity to her name

i love you, but you don't understand me.

WHAT THE FUCK SHES LOSING HER MIND

Yes ! Isn´t it wonderful ?  :)   

Usually artists and musicians are ALL insane. 

So its all "normal".

By saturday evening this Drama will all be forgottten, specially after Donald Trump injects himself with Clorox and

tells everyone "I´m fine folks! Use this, its wonderful. What do you have to lose ?! "  

-

Oh my GOD Ben must be having a break down rn

#prayforben

:pray: :pray: :pray:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

To be clear because I knowwwwww
you love to twist things. I fucking love these singers and know them. #that is why I mentioned them
I would also like to have some of the same freedom of expression without judgment of hysteria. There you go

By the way the singers I mentioned are my favorite singers
so if you want to try and make a bone to pick out of that like you always do be my guest,
it doesn’t change the fact that I haven’t had the same opportunity to express what I wanted to express without being completely decimated
and if you want to say that that has something to do with race that’s your opinion but that’s not what I was saying.

Bro. This is sad to make it about a WOC issue when I’m talking about my favorite singers. I could’ve literally said anyone but I picked my favorite fucking people. And this is the problem with society today,
not everything is about whatever you want it to be. It’s exactly the point of my post – there are certain women that culture doesn’t want to have a voice it may not have to do with race I don’t know what it has to do with. I don’t care anymore but don’t ever ever ever ever bro- call me racist because that is bullshit

And my last and final note on everything –
when I said people who look like me – I meant the people who don’t look strong or necessarily smart, or like they’re in control etc. it’s about advocating for a more delicate personality, not for white woman – thanks for the Karen comments tho. V helpful

I honestly dont know what to think about this now. If it were another artist that wasn't one of my faves i HATE to say it but I might be part of the backlash, or at least agreeing with them. 

Fact is, I know that is not what Lana meant. But she has to learn to be more careful with her words. It's not her fault, but it's time we were all more careful. She probably read thepost through 10 x but didn't look at it from the perspective of a woman of colour of course. It's not her fault. But it is her priviledge, yes.  

set the world on fire and it's lovely to watch

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She’s really crashing and burning her entire career rn. Interscope needs to fire Ben and Ed. Idiots.

Girl how...this is the most iconic and entertaining thing she’s done in years. Nobody likes Lana because she’s woke or PC, the contrary actually. It’s surprising how many wokescolding fans she has like she wasn’t the bitch who wore head dresses and larped as a latina and wrote songs glamorizing every toxic thing she could think off. Maybe this is the difference between old stans and new stans.

she's gained like over 200k followers and she's been trending number 1 on twitter for hours and btd and nfr are charting again if anything this is just bringing more publicity to her name

We love a woman who speaks up !