LDRO

Instagram Updates

If you look at the car in Lanaโ€™s video, thereโ€™s a metal lining next to the window opener about an inch apart that goes up and to the right, same as Seanโ€™s car.

ย 

If you look at Jackโ€™s story thereโ€™s no metal lining next to it, itโ€™s different cars.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that 'Tulsa Jesus Freak' is a direct jab at Sean Larkin because it sounds quite derogatory, but also both Lana and Jack confirmed they were working on her next record, and they seem to like to goof around. I honestly picture Jack filming Lana dancing randomly in his car, more than I picture that 40+ cop doing very that.

I wonder if Jack posted that on purpose to shut people up...

ย 

Probably. I bet he probably has an account on here too and was scratching his head saying "Damn, this quarantine is really making people nuts!"

ย 

Jack's a cool guy. great producer. Love The Chicks new album.

ย 

Also, Jack totally strikes me as a Cadillac kind of guy. You learn a lot about someone based on the car(s) they have.ย 

I wonder if Jack posted that on purpose to shut people up...

A big CHEERIO to Jack if he's reading ... we owe you one

ย 

I'm not 100% convinced they're not back together but I live in hope

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that 'Tulsa Jesus Freak' is a direct jab at Sean Larkin because it sounds quite derogatory, but also both Lana and Jack confirmed they were working on her next record, and they seem to like to goof around. I honestly picture Jack filming Lana dancing randomly in his car, more than I picture that 40+ cop doing very that.

Expect a long working relationship between Lana and Jack.

ย 

These two are starting to remind me of Billy Joel and Phil Ramone. (btw, I met Phil Ramone at AES once!)

Doesnโ€™t change the fact that those two cars arenโ€™t the same. The car in Lanaโ€™s video has the same silver plated lining that Sean has on his car, Jackโ€™s doesnโ€™t have that. Plus they were also together at a restaurant, it doesnโ€™t have to mean they're back together. They couldโ€™ve just both realized they were crossing paths in the same town and caught up, not a life ruining event.

Doesnโ€™t change the fact that those two cars arenโ€™t the same. The car in Lanaโ€™s video has the same silver plated lining that Sean has on his car, Jackโ€™s doesnโ€™t have that. Plus they were also together at a restaurant, it doesnโ€™t have to mean they're back together. They couldโ€™ve just both realized they were crossing paths in the same town and caught up, not a life ruining event.

that's what i'm thinking too! but the song was definitely an interesting choice :crossed:

I mean it seems that she definitely was in Tulsa and had dinner with Sean, so I don't know.

ย 

Would you write a diss track called "Tulsa Jesus Freak" about someone and still have dinner with them?

ย 

Whatever. If she's back with him, it's her problem ... (and it will be her problem because it will look so fucking bad in the current social/politicalย  environment and with all the attention she'll get when she drops a spoken word album, a book, and an album in quick succession ...)

i mean why else would jack just randomly post his convertible twice

ย 

someone said the last picture of her holding a cup is from the mayo hotel in Tulsa.... so maybe it isn't jacks... idk im really sick of this

ย 

this is actually true i just looked it up and they have that logo on a pillow at the hotel

i love you, but you don't understand me.

someone said the last picture of her holding a cup is from the mayo hotel in Tulsa.... so maybe it isn't jacks... idk im really sick of thisย 

Okay but it's good that she stayed at a hotel instead of at Seany's

ย 

Right? Right?

Pretty much every guy sheโ€™s been involved with has been douchey in some way. Just pointing out the obvious thatโ€™s all over her songs, I know Iโ€™m not a judge on who she can or canโ€™t date.

:sluttybunny:๐ŸŒง๏ธ

she couldโ€™ve been in tulsa for the Navajo water project thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s staying in a hotel

ย 

People saw her and Sean together, so I think they definitely met up ... hopefully just as friends.

ย 

Whatever, though. We can all agree that all of this is really bizarre

ย 

"Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever" and she's listening to Tove Lo in Sean Larkin's car with her shirt still buttoned in that controversial way.

ย 

More than enough crack for the day, whew

See

Context, please