LDRO

Instagram Updates

Oho right. Mmhmm.

Being in a tumultuous relationship (or even, a non-tumultuous one) could also affect her performance on stage by that logic, so ...

Sean Larkin is not Bobby Brown. He is not Blake Fielder-Civil.

So long as her boyfriend isn’t giving her drugs or alcohol or trying to run her career there isn’t a problem.

But Lana and Sean Broke up earlier this year. A 1964 Cadillac is not proof they are together. In a court of law that would not fly as proof.

You made your point well. love Lana's music, and I enjoy lanaboards most of the time as a place to discuss it, but Lana stans really give me pause sometimes.Some of y'all really do stalk and bully a person you don't know everyday. It's just not healthy to put people on pedestals and then habitually knock them down and repeat infinitely.It is so toxic. There is literally no proof that Lana is dating Sean,and if she is it is still ridicylous to insinuate that makes her racist. That you all are losing it over something that isn't even supported by evidence is telling of a toxic sub-culture

Exactly!

People are free to discuss but passing judgement and saying who she should or should not date, that’s no business of the fans. Toxic fan culture can exist and I just wanted to make a point about that.

And a performers diet impacts their performance on stage, which is why I asked about whether she is still a vegetarian. It affects performance.

we aren't saying she SHOULDN'T date him or anyone but we are simply expressing our opinions and discussing it. yes, most opinions about him here are negative and maybe that's why it seems like we're telling her who she's gonna date- but in no way are we gonna ignore that and how it can affect her career : )

we aren't saying she SHOULDN'T date him or anyone but we are simply expressing our opinions and discussing it. yes, most opinions about him here are negative and maybe that's why it seems like we're telling her who she's gonna date- but in no way are we gonna ignore that and how it can affect her career : )

Only stansand clickbait writers care who Lana is dating at any moment. Nothing she says on social media has ever effected her sales negatively and i doubt dating anybody would either. Also controversy often helps careers: an example being Lana herself after a weird SNL performance that became national discussion got a lot of people to buy Born To Die to hear for themselves

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 7/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, AlexParliament said:

Sean Larkin is not Bobby Brown. He is not Blake Fielder-Civil.

So long as her boyfriend isn’t giving her drugs or alcohol or trying to run her career there isn’t a problem.

But Lana and Sean Broke up earlier this year. A 1964 Cadillac is not proof they are together. In a court of law that would not fly as proof.

You believe whatever you want, bro - my point is - you don't get to tell other people what to discuss or believe.

As an aside, there are quite a lot of stories about Sean's drug use (I'm not saying they're true, just that they exist).

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Only stansand clickbait writers care who Lana is dating at any moment. Nothing she says on social media has ever effected her sales negatively and i doubt dating anybody would either. Also controversy often helps careers: an example being Lana herself after a weird SNL performance that became national discussion got a lot of people to buy Born To Die to hear for themselves

Disagree. Not everyone will just stan blindly forever - when she does distasteful or problematic shit, it affects her likeability and when you like someone less, you may become less invested. When you're less invested, guess what you stop doing? You stop buying shit, going to shows, and so forth. That equals loss of revenue.

She's a public figure, and shit she does matters (regardless of if you agree with whether or not it should matter). You can argue that she's been successful in spite of all her shenanigans, but none of us will ever know how much more successful she could've been without them.

IF she's still dating him, then it makes her attendance at BLM protests, etc, seem very performative and will almost definitely affect her public perception. By extension, it could affect how successful all of her upcoming projects are.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Now we can stop focusing on who's driving and instead drag the fact that someone is DRIVING AND USING THEIR PHONE. :eek2:

the recklessness of it all

Now we can stop focusing on who's driving and instead drag the fact that someone is DRIVING AND USING THEIR PHONE. :eek2:

this is something I really hate. Distracted driving kills more than frunk driving which kills a lot, It's so irresponsible.

If you look at the car in Lana’s video, there’s a metal lining next to the window opener about an inch apart that goes up and to the right, same as Sean’s car.

If you look at Jack’s story there’s no metal lining next to it, it’s different cars.

Also Sean & Lana were seen out to eat together so everyone in denial gotta get over it lmfao. It’s not uncommon to be friends with an ex and also, she doesn’t have to answer to any of you if they never actually broke up and were just doing it to save face for the media.

Disagree. Not everyone will just stan blindly forever - when she does distasteful or problematic shit, it affects her likeability and when you like someone less, you may become less invested. When you're less invested, guess what you stop doing? You stop buying shit, going to shows, and so forth. That equals loss of revenue.

She's a public figure, and shit she does matters (regardless of if you agree with whether or not it should matter). You can argue that she's been successful in spite of all her shenanigans, but none of us will ever know how much more successful she could've been without them.

IF she's still dating him, then it makes her attendance at BLM protests, etc, seem very performative and will almost definitely affect her public perception. By extension, it could affect how successful all of her upcoming projects are.

I don't fully disagree. I would note however that BLM and ACAB  share some members but isn't a full circle.

Jack posted a picture of a convertible in his stories...same one?

So it is Jack Antonoff's Cadillac, not Seans! 

I was literally just saying multiple times how common those 1964 Cadillacs are. I would give an arm and a leg to get my hands on one of those. Jack is one lucky fellow!!