LDRO

Instagram Updates

sean seemed like such a douche from the 15 seconds i ever paid attention to him.

"sean, was it nerve-wracking being on the red carpet at the grammys"

"no because i'm a cop, i put my life on the line every day. and you know, as a cop, i'm constantly at risk. so the grammys didnt scare me because i'm a cop and i see way worse in the field every day, not everyone is as strong as me, cause i'm a cop"

dude stfu please

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

When they broke up I remember hearing that they were still on friendly terms despite not being boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. People do do that. It is possible to have a cordial friendship with someone you used to date, after you stopped dating that person. 

As for those who were saying there were together in Tulsa, one fan account on IG took a picture of the back of Sean's car (taken in June 2019) and put up a recent picture from a few days ago of Lana in Tulsa. Once again, an LDR fan account on IG is stirring the shit and making things up. This was easy for me to debunk. 

Sean has quite a few photos with 'country club' set as his location.   :oic2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzWDJY-BSHH/

Now, with Tulsa Jesus Freak being a potential title, it seems as though this album will be very centered around him.  :cuteface:

Great couple!  :flutter:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She was still with Chase on July 1, 2019 when he posted that, though. Like, she took him to Europe, so-

I don't even KNOW anymore, I-

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

They act like she's always been some sort of Marxist since the beginning of her career. She's been calling other women whores, insinuating they should cut themselves, called herself an anti feminist at one point lol... 

I do hate him?? lol

... when did she insinuate that anyone should cut themselves?

i think lana's question for the culture video really summed up how she feels going forward in her career and her own life, she's gonna wear her flannel a certain style, date/be friends with whoever she wants and write about whatever she wants and she's not gonna apologize for it

not saying i support everything she does exactly but just what i've observed 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She was still with Chase on July 1, 2019 when he posted that, though. Like, she took him to Europe, so-

I don't even KNOW anymore, I-

Sean has probably taken Lana there once they started dating, just like their visit to Linde Oktoberfest!  :)

They act like she's always been some sort of Marxist since the beginning of her career. She's been calling other women whores, insinuating they should cut themselves, called herself an anti feminist at one point lol... 

That was a song lyric in a highly ironic song tho... and when did she tell someone to cut themselves? I'm lost.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Sean has probably taken Lana there once they started dating, just like their visit to Linde Oktoberfest!  :)

I don't think that's her in the car with him in that photo, because she was in Europe.

I no longer care because it's lunch time

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

he's an older guy with tattoos and a thing for guns....sadly that is right up her alley. 

i think lana's question for the culture video really summed up how she feels going forward in her career and her own life, she's gonna wear her flannel a certain style, date/be friends with whoever she wants and write about whatever she wants and she's not gonna apologize for it

thats great for her, we aren't gonna apologize for not liking it either lol. my bitchiness isn't directed at you ofc.

at the end of the day i don't really care, it just makes me cringe a little bit seeing her continually fall for such losers. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

On the topic of the painting from Joan Baez Lana shared;

Lana actually dropped a major hint there and the hint is that Joan Baez will be featured on one of the songs on Chemtrails Over the Country Club.

On Lust for Life, Lana collaborated with Stevie Nicks and I can see Lana once again collaborating with another fellow influential women in music.

Lana and Joan have performed together before and they both approach the songwriting process in a similar matter. I think it’s safe to say that a Joan Baez collaboration inspires the next album is in order. This also implies that this next record will be a folk album. Lana is really a folk musician at heart.

I don't think that's her in the car with him in that photo, because she was in Europe.

I no longer care because it's lunch time

That isn't my claim. I'm saying Sean probably took Lana there at a later date, considering he is a frequent guest.   :P

queen

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

He has the chick tagged in the photo. It’s not lana.

I know, I saw the tag + Lana's hair was not even that color at that time last year!   :D

I was pointing out that Sean frequents the location in which Lana has named her upcoming studio album after, not that she is in any of those photos.    :)

I know, Lana's hair was not even that color at that time last year.  :D

I was pointing out that Sean frequents the location in which Lana has named her upcoming studio album after, not that she is in any of those photos.   :)

Basically the next album will be a great record about a failed relationship and a breakup! Awesome!