LDRO

Instagram Updates

@AlexParliament

Stop hiding behind the "I know cars" shtick. You don't. Jack has a 68 cadillac and Sean has a 64 cadillac (both devilles). You clearly do not know cars. I made this thing on Photoshop and I'm gonna link the image here. Please disprove this.

https://imgur.com/Xebjfcs

You made my morning with this. I let out the most inhuman sound/laugh and I work at a really quiet bank lol

ETA: I’m actually really confused on her life choices if she went to a ACAB rally and goes back to dating a cop....but whatever. I’m just here to enjoy all the comments. You guys are funny

You made my morning with this. I let out the most inhuman sound and I work at a really quiet bank lol

And the car could be a rental for a music video about Sean.

But enough with beating a dead horse.

We should be talking about the possibility of Lana working with Joan Baez because that’s about music rather than who she is dating which is none of her business.

And the car could be a rental for a music video about Sean.

But enough with beating a dead horse.

We should be talking about the possibility of Lana working with Joan Baez because that’s about music rather than who she is dating which is none of her business.

I was referring to the detective work. I disappeared from the thread for a while and just came back to this. Isn’t her album dropping this month?

I’m going to take a shot and say they’re probably just friends now. You can’t go from ACAB to “I’m going back to a cop” within a month. I don’t know either one of them but that seems like something that would be a dealbreaker for him. I think Lana liked the idea of having a cop as a boyfriend being that she’s in a seedy industry but I think she enjoys the glamour and back room deals. She probably doesn’t even see that Hollywood and the music industry are shitty places to be and everyone enables each other. So, sure, she could still be friends but she doesn’t want someone who could potentially point out how problematic her industry is either...if that makes sense.

if the album cover is a painting of Lana, i worry it will be deemed a copy of Melodrama (which was also executively produced by Jack)

Sorry but both LDR and Lorde albums were executely produced by themselves

I’m going to take a shot and say they’re probably just friends now. You can’t go from ACAB to “I’m going back to a cop” within a month. I don’t know either one of them but that seems like something that would be a dealbreaker for him. I think Lana liked the idea of having a cop as a boyfriend being that she’s in a seedy industry but I think she enjoys the glamour and back room deals. She probably doesn’t even see that Hollywood and the music industry are shitty places to be and everyone enables each other. So, sure, she could still be friends but she doesn’t want someone who could potentially point out how problematic her industry is either...if that makes sense.

Showing up at a protest doesn't necessarily mean that she holds to "ACAB" specifically, which is a pretty distinctly minority point of view.

Showing up at a protest doesn't necessarily mean that she holds to "ACAB" specifically, which is a pretty distinctly minority point of view.

She could after dating him. We don’t exactly know why they broke up yunno? He could have had some views that conflicted with hers.

She could after dating him. We don’t exactly know why they broke up yunno? He could have had some views that conflicted with hers.

Oh, for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if that'd happened (and really he just seems like a tool). It'd just surprise me if she were to have gone all in with ACAB.

if the album cover is a painting of Lana, i worry it will be deemed a copy of Melodrama (which was also executively produced by Jack)

00-holding-lorde-album-art.jpg

Joan Baez didn't paint that cover. No one would make that leap. Many artists release albums where the cover is a painting. Doing that isn't a new concept.

Sorry but both LDR and Lorde albums were executely produced by themselves

As I said, painting as album covers have been used for years. It was done before Lana was even born. 

Joan Baez didn't paint that cover. No one would make that leap. Many artists release albums where the cover is a painting. Doing that isn't a new concept.

As I said, painting as album covers have been used for years. It was done before Lana was even born. 

We know Joan didn't paint that, but people would still say Lana copied Lorde.

And yes of course painted album covers are nothing brand new. What I meant is that LDR and Lorde are the execute producers of their respective LPs, not Jack Antonoff, as the other user implied.

i know some racist ass people in my personal life that went to the protests

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

We know Joan didn't paint that, but people would still say Lana copied Lorde.

And yes of course painted album covers are nothing brand new. What I meant is that LDR and Lorde are the execute producers of their respective LPs, not Jack Antonoff, as the other user implied.

Kind of a stretch though. Especially considering that Lana paved the way for Lorde. And we don't even know that painting will be the cover. It could be the back cover. Frankly, it could be the cover of the second poetry album which will come out in March 2021. Or maybe Joan Baez just loves Lana so much that she wanted to paint her.

Kind of a stretch though. Especially considering that Lana paved the way for Lorde. And we don't even know that painting will be the cover. It could be the back cover. Frankly, it could be the cover of the second poetry album which will come out in March 2021. Or maybe Joan Baez just loves Lana so much that she wanted to paint her.

Yeah, it's definitely the latter situation.

You know how the Internet works, though. We know Lana paved the way, but stanwars are always there.

Oh, for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if that'd happened (and really he just seems like a tool). It'd just surprise me if she were to have gone all in with ACAB.

I could see it happening. Some cops are complete douche bags. TBH, I’m with one myself and we still clash on certain things! I could see someone like Lana clashing because she’s in a hyper liberal industry. She doesn’t want to be told she’s enabling multiple other things by being silent on issues in her industry. She wants someone just as deep in it and won’t point out the bs.