LDRO

Instagram Updates

as much as it sucks to see lana get body shamed all over social media i doubt she pays attention, that's why she posts in bulks on instagram then is silent for about a week cause she just wants to post then dip 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

as much as it sucks to see lana get body shamed all over social media i doubt she pays attention, that's why she posts in bulks on instagram then is silent for about a week cause she just wants to post then dip

You really can’t pay too much attention to it. At the end of the day Lana has more money and is more talented than these losers who troll her.

I know this is a meme, and I don't want to speak ill on Marina since I'm a fan myself (yeah :rip: ) but she seems like such a toxic friend. I know nothing of course. Just the vibes.

That could explain why she has literally zero friends apart her cats and her clean bandit boyfriend. She's the definition of a loner, all her celeb friends end up ditching her.

And I say this as a huge stan of her. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

That could explain why she has literally zero friends apart her cats and her clean bandit boyfriend. She's the definition of a loner, all her celeb friends end up ditching her.

I really don’t know much about Marina. Musicians are complicated people and it’s not uncommon for friendships to end

Brutal.

Tbh Lana seems somewhat the same; I mean that Sarah girl is gone.

Who knows how long the other insta baddies will last but she seems to ditch her "friends" when she has a boyfriend, too, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So beautiful.

I know this is a meme, and I don't want to speak ill on Marina since I'm a fan myself (yeah :rip: ) but she seems like such a toxic friend. I know nothing of course. Just the vibes.

I'm not one of those Larina shippers but I really do wonder if something happened? If Marina really just stopped fucking with Lana because of her instagram mess then that must have been a weak friendship. :awkney:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm not one of those Larina shippers but I really do wonder if something happened? If Marina really just stopped fucking with Lana because of her instagram mess then that must have been a weak friendship. :awkney:

Whenever Lana posts pictures of her with her friends, its usually that same group we always see; Jen, Tatiana, etc. None of whom are "celebrities". Most of her friends do seem to be non-celebrities. Back to what I have said before, Lana really isn't a Hollywood insider. Lana is so normal, that it makes sense that she does not have a huge amount of celebrity friends. 

Did Marina actually unfollow her after her typewritten rant? So much was happening that I never noticed. Did she follow Lana to begin with? Did Lana follow her?

They had not been seen together for a long time, so if Marina unfollowed her after the typewritten rant, then I'd interpret that as a last straw of some kind.

Whenever Lana posts pictures of her with her friends, its usually that same group we always see; Jen, Tatiana, etc. None of whom are "celebrities". Most of her friends do seem to be non-celebrities. Back to what I have said before, Lana really isn't a Hollywood insider. Lana is so normal, that it makes sense that she does not have a huge amount of celebrity friends. 

Yeah, I just always got the impression that their friendship was a bit closer because of how familiar and happy they looked with each other in their posts together.

Did Marina actually unfollow her after her typewritten rant? So much was happening that I never noticed. Did she follow Lana to begin with? Did Lana follow her?

They had not been seen together for a long time, so if Marina unfollowed her after the typewritten rant, then I'd interpret that as a last straw of some kind.

I'm also wondering this, because I don't have any proof that she followed Lana before that mess. Lana still follows her, so maybe there was no fight between them. It's definitely possible that Marina saw what Lana said and unfollowed. Normally idgaf who follows Lana and vice versa but I find this one interesting for some reason.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Marina? I think it's safe to say that Tobey Maguire, who is Lana's friend, is definitely a "celebrity". She has plenty of celebrity friends, including him, Courtney Love, and many others.

So the idea that she isn't friends with Marina because Marina is a celebrity makes no sense. Sorry.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Marina? I think it's safe to say that Tobey Maguire, who is Lana's friend, is definitely a "celebrity". She has plenty of celebrity friends, including him, Courtney Love, and many others.

So the idea that she isn't friends with Marina because Marina is a celebrity makes no sense. Sorry.

When you see pictures of Lana with her friends, its usually that same group I mentioned. She seems to be closer with those of her friends who are not celebrities.

When you see pictures of Lana with her friends, its usually that same group I mentioned. She seems to be closer with those of her friends who are not celebrities.

Okay, but I really doubt Lana classifies her friends as celebrities and non-celebrities. I don't think it's a factor, especially with regard to her being friends with Marina or not. Her celebrity friends are probably just busier.

Also why is it that you think it's okay to talk about her friendships but not her relationships? No need to answer, just something to consider.

marina apparently had unfollowed her earlier this year, but followed back before question for the culture™️, and then unfollowed her again. Lana still followers Marina, I believe. I don't think they've been together since March 2019.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

this is sending me help

Screen-Shot-2020-07-26-at-4-54-06-PM.png

I made that comment. It was a Britney Spears reference (as seen by the reply thread). It was about her goofy pose in the first picture, nothing to do with her appearance. I love Lana and always will! I hope y'all didn't take it in the wrong way lol

marina apparently had unfollowed her earlier this year, but followed back before question for the culture™️, and then unfollowed her again. Lana still followers Marina, I believe. I don't think they've been together since March 2019.

I don't really know much about Marina, but judging by what is being said on here, perhaps she is confused about who she wants to be friends with. As I said, it seems like Lana's closest with her friends who happen to not be celebrities. But her friendships is her business. So long as she has good people around her who support her, listen to her and give her a hand when she needs it, that all that matters. And Lana is super close with Chuck and Charlie and thats very important. 

I made that comment. It was a Britney Spears reference (as seen by the reply thread). It was about her goofy pose in the first picture, nothing to do with her appearance. I love Lana and always will! I hope y'all didn't take it in the wrong way lol

Don't worry sis, I think most of us got it. :justride:

"LA, who am I love you?

A poem from my audiobook that’s out x"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS