LDRO

Instagram Updates

What does new mixes mean, I’m stupid, someone help me understand plz

If u go to her profile she says she has new mixes of songs. Lana is just checking in on the people she brought on tour I guess and sharing their news

Using her platform to amplify diverse voices!!  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

If u go to her profile she says she has new mixes of songs. Lana is just checking in on the people she brought on tour I guess and sharing their news

Using her platform to amplify diverse voices!!  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

That’s what I did but I’m too stoopid to chill for a second and understand what it meant lol, thank you

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

"diverse"

I'm dumb sorry

It's okay lol.

Not to beat a dead horse but when Lana names artists in a post basically saying she should have had more commercial success than she has and 90% of them are black and then she posts work of other artists to amplify their new projects and they are all white... She needs to consciously think about what she is doing

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lissie love  :excited: This will mean a lot to her. It's so cool because Catching a Tiger is one of my favourite albums ever and she has just released an unreleased track from the sessions for the 10th anniversary. Let's hope the idea will implant in Lana's head!

Omg that album is so good, I remember when it first came out :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

“New mixes”

“@@ZellaDay new”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's okay lol.

Not to beat a dead horse but when Lana names artists in a post basically saying she should have had more commercial success than she has and 90% of them are black and then she posts work of other artists to amplify their new projects and they are all white... She needs to consciously think about what she is doing

Agreed she’s on thin ice

Why does she always spam random shit omg

I mean it‘s nice she supports other artists but could easily do it in her story. Her insta is one of the worst and most boring accounts out there...

I mean it‘s nice she supports other artists but could easily do it in her story. Her insta is one of the worst and most boring accounts out there...

I mean I kind of like how she doesn’t really care about how her feed looks but at least post interesting stuff

I got so excited when I saw the notification and I had hope that it would be sth COCC related but well.....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: