LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's okay lol.

Not to beat a dead horse but when Lana names artists in a post basically saying she should have had more commercial success than she has and 90% of them are black and then she posts work of other artists to amplify their new projects and they are all white... She needs to consciously think about what she is doing

she's friends with Zella tho, so I don't think it's that big of a deal

~INSTA1.gif

That wasn't Lana. It was from a fan account that looked like it was legit Lana's account but it wasn't. That was already debunked. 

This is incorrect.

People knew that that group chat existed even before Lana showed up and told that person to go fuck themselves. I know people who were in it.

You are confusing it with the fake screenshots that people posted right after it happened, but the og group chat/comments were real.

If you don't know, or if you're not sure, then say that, but pleeeeease stop saying stuff that isn't true just because you believe that Lana is some sort of higher entity incapable of any wrongdoing or questionable actions.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is incorrect.

People knew that that group chat existed even before Lana showed up and told that person to go fuck themselves. I know people who were in it.

You are confusing it with the fake screenshots that people posted right after it happened, but the og group chat/comments were real.

If you don't know, or if you're not sure, then say that, but pleeeeease stop saying stuff that isn't true just because you believe that Lana is some sort of higher entity incapable of any wrongdoing or questionable actions.

How about you stop trying to pick a fight with me and/or provoke me every chance you get. I get it. You have it in for me. You want me to snap. Your not going to succeed. In case you have not noticed, I’m just not that into you. I have much bigger fish to fry, but that’s my business.

How about you stop trying to pick a fight with me and/or provoke me every chance you get. I get it. You have it in for me. You want me to snap. Your not going to succeed. In case you have not noticed, I’m just not that into you. I have much bigger fish to fry, but that’s my business.

I'd just really like if you'd stop saying things that are not true, and acting as if what you're saying is fact.

To begin with, you kept quoting my shit and telling me I was wrong, and now you passive aggressively reply right under me and say I'm wrong, without quoting me, presumably because you think you can get away with it. By all means, continue, but I'm not going to sit back while you repeatedly do that.

As for you not being that into me, good. I'm glad. The feeling is entirely mutual.

I don't really agree w/ what Rorman says most of the time, but this time they're right.

You always talk like you know when in reality, you're just assuming stuff. Also, you sometimes reply to people in a passive-aggressive somewhat condescending way.

It really isn't cute

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'd just really like if you'd stop saying things that are not true, and acting as if what you're saying is fact.

By all means, continue, but I'm not going to sit back while you repeatedly do that.

As you for not being that into me, good. I'm glad. The feeling is entirely mutual.

Of course you are not going to sit back. You want drama. I’m not giving it to you. The fact is you are not a fan of Lana at all. All you do is criticize her every move because you are obsessed with her in an unhealthy manor and the fact is Lana really does not need you, nor does she care what you think. She will date who she wants regardless of what you think. She will write what she wants regardless of what you think. Don’t like that? Tough. Lana has her millions, her fame and her fans and that’s all that matters. Not everything is about you and your desire for attention and/or validation. We have 7 billion people in this world.

So here is an idea;

How about you ignore me the way I have been trying to ignore you. Go in peace. I’ll go in peace too.

the girls are fighting 

Nope, I said what I said, and will do what I said (call out incorrect information when I see it), but not fighting.

:smokes4:

Of course you are not going to sit back. You want drama. I’m not giving it to you. The fact is you are not a fan of Lana at all. All you do is criticize her every move because you are obsessed with her in an unhealthy manor and the fact is Lana really does not need you, nor does she care what you think. She will date who she wants regardless of what you think. She will write what she wants regardless of what you think. Don’t like that? Tough. Lana has her millions, her fame and her fans and that’s all that matters.

So here is an idea;

How about you ignore me the way I have been trying to ignore you. Go in peace. I’ll go in peace too.

See, here you go again ... this time making assumptions about my character. I'm not the one who randomly brought up people camping in her garage, abortions, and other creepy shit. So maybe check yourself, bro.

I have a right to reply to you if I do so in a respectful manner, which I have been doing.

If you say something that I think is blatantly incorrect, I'm going to reply.

The solution is, stop doing it. Or ignore me. I don't care which.

Of course you are not going to sit back. You want drama. I’m not giving it to you. The fact is you are not a fan of Lana at all. All you do is criticize her every move because you are obsessed with her in an unhealthy manor and the fact is Lana really does not need you, nor does she care what you think. She will date who she wants regardless of what you think. She will write what she wants regardless of what you think. Don’t like that? Tough. Lana has her millions, her fame and her fans and that’s all that matters. Not everything is about you and your desire for attention and/or validation. We have 7 billion people in this world.

So here is an idea;

I think it’s pretty clear and obvious that everyone on this site is obsessed with Lana (or just a charliboarder lol) in an unhealthy manor sis this is a Lana Del Rey online forum website lmao this whole post kinda just screams insecure cringe I mean really?

“Lana doesn’t need you nor cares what you think — she has her millions, fame, and fans and that’s all that matters”

Are we forgetting that she’s a musician and songwriter and artist? or does that just not carry any value to you over fame money and popularity? I don’t really know either one of y’all that well on here but how can you say “I have been trying to ignore you” after literally writing whole ass paragraphs trying to come for Rorman... just yikes

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

it's so cool that lana actually knows and works with her sound mixers and engineers--i've heard a lot of artists aren't much involved with that part of their work. Personally, I find engineering so incredibly fascinating, and it truly is such a fine-tuned art 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Anyway back on topic: I expect news this weekend, or on magical, whimsical Tuesday

There's also a full moon on Monday. My delusional ass is going to take to mean we're getting album news at the beginning of the week.  :pray2:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.