LDRO

Instagram Updates

Yeah, it's definitely the latter situation.

You know how the Internet works, though. We know Lana paved the way, but stanwars are always there.

Do we know who the artist is who did the cover of Lorde’s album?

why has she been wearing the same fit for like 2 months

Gotta love that she isn’t overly obsessed with clothes!

I could see it happening. Some cops are complete douche bags. TBH, I’m with one myself and we still clash on certain things! I could see someone like Lana clashing because she’s in a hyper liberal industry. She doesn’t want to be told she’s enabling multiple other things by being silent on issues in her industry. She wants someone just as deep in it and won’t point out the bs.

Hyper Liberal industry is right! I’m Center-left and support Joe Biden. But I do think the industry has gone too far to the left and is too obsessed with political correctness. HBO put a warning label on “Gone With the Wind”, but did nothing about The Sopranos and it’s problematic portrayal of Italian Americans. Being Italian American myself I point this out.

Yes, Sam McKinniss

almine-rech-gallery-alice-smc001929892jp

original-c87ce9e1515a2979a5319370981aca3

bdd201e30af9d16375a9e999569558d1.jpg

Well this is lovely artwork, but it’s not the same style as what Joan Baez does. I hope we can all be able to appreciate beautiful art no matter who it comes from.

Hyper Liberal industry is right! I’m Center-left and support Joe Biden. But I do think the industry has gone too far to the left and is too obsessed with political correctness. HBO put a warning label on “Gone With the Wind”, but did nothing about The Sopranos and it’s problematic portrayal of Italian Americans. Being Italian American myself I point this out.

Well this is lovely artwork, but it’s not the same style as what Joan Baez does. I hope we can all be able to appreciate beautiful art no matter who it comes from.

Do we know who painted the sky in the NFR! artwork? Anyone might help me with this?

And this is the IG account and post that got people thinking they were back together;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC97W7SHxaU/

The first photo is from earlier this week. The second is from August 2019. Lana in not in the photo in the second one but thatgot people to think they were back together. This was clearly put together to stir the shit.

And again, the 64 Coupe DeVille is common, you can’t prove it’s Sean’s. I can easily find one to rent. Perhaps she rented one to shoot a music video.

And let’s say she is with Sean again. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to stop listening to her music or going to her concerts? Are you going to burn her records? How does her dating life effect YOU and YOUR LIFE? Lana’s life is not your life to live.

Also, if she is dating a non-A list celebrity, someone who has a normal job then maybe you should give her credit for not being one of those Hollywood big shots who feels the need to date another celebrity. Maybe you can give Lana credit for not being obsessed with fame and wanting to be a power couple like Beyoncé and Jay-Z who are the poster couple of privilege.

Man... Havent seen you here until few days ago, so assuming you are a new user (excuse me if you are not; excuse me too if you arent a man, as I dont know). This forum is characterised by people talking in a mostly funny way, exchanging views about a lot of things (which includes joking about Lana's dates too, as her romantic relationships are maybe the central factor her artistic output levitates towards). Try to not take things here that seriously or feel them as an offense, as that's actually not the general vibe or the intentions of people here. When real offenses or damaging comments happen (to Lana or to anyone around), its always highlighted and censored usually by most of us. So truly, maybe the experience will be better for you if you loose yourself a bit. Hope its being a nice one already, anyway!

On 7/24/2020 at 2:06 AM, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

lana is a rich white woman who "sends positive vibes" to racial injustice movements then goes and dates someone from the establishment that perpetuates racial injustice. 

at the end of the day it doesn't affect me but it's a little disappointing to see.

Exactly. 

If she truly cared about BLM, then Sean being a cop AND his public support of an opposing movement - a movement that actively harms POC - would be a dealbreaker for her. He is firmly on the opposing side because if you're not with BLM, you're against it. 

Even if they are only friends, it's still disappointing. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Do we know who painted the sky in the NFR! artwork? Anyone might help me with this?

lana could've done it, she was painting a lot around the time she made the album which might've inspired her to name it after norman rockwell 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

"Zella Day. Making our way across the country"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

on her story - 

50144923918_9d677c83fb_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I would be so down for a Zella collab, tho I would rather it be from Zella’s upcoming release than from COTCC

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You