LDRO

Instagram Updates

So because she’s a celebrity it’s okay to make shit up?

Kind of an off color joke right now considering the racist president in the White House.

i didn't say it was okay, i said you need to build a bridge and get over it because it's never gonna stop happening especially not by the hands of some random stan on lanaboards

It’s not Sean’s car. No proof. Jack has one too. They are very common antique cars. But not everyone knows cars

it doesn't have the same interior. plus i don't have a clue why jack would even be in tulsa. charlie and chuck are at home so why would jack come along? seems fishy to me...

it doesn't have the same interior. plus i don't have a clue why jack would even be in tulsa. charlie and chuck are at home so why would jack come along? seems fishy to me...

Perhaps she rented one with the same interior to shoot a music video? Maybe this wasn’t even in Tulsa? Maybe she is using a copy of his car in a music video out of spite?

We know that Sean was not in Tulsa on the same day as Lana.

One does not have to be in MENSA to logically disprove that they were together.

Perhaps she rented one with the same interior to shoot a music video? Maybe this wasn’t even in Tulsa? Maybe she is using a copy of his car in a music video out of spite?

We know that Sean was not in Tulsa on the same day as Lana.

One does not have to be in MENSA to logically disprove that they were together.

It is definitely not Jack's and if she rented a car that looks exactly like the one her ex owns, that would be a little...insane? Since when do we know Sean wasn't there, I mean doesn't he live in Tulsa? We also definitely know she was in Tulsa from the cup she is holding in the last pic.

You seem to be hellbent on finding any excuse that they weren't together but the fact is a fan reported seeing them in a street near his house in Tulsa (with a picture to prove that at least Lana was there) before Lana even posted the video. Then there is proof of Lana in a car that looks exactly like this, which is a hell of a coincidence, then she mentions Tulsa in the caption and Sean said that they're still friends. They might still just be friends and not a couple but I think with all the evidence we have it's pretty safe to say they met.

And I don't want to attack you but you've been pretty rude to many users here and seem like you want to play moral police. Remember that Lana is a stranger and we all shouldn't get too invested in her personal life. I mean everyone can state their opinion, but as I've said I don't want to attack you but you come across a little agressive sometimes.

One interesting thing, speaking as an ex-Tulsan, is that the Mayo Hotel is in downtown Tulsa, and if I remember correctly, Sean lives over on the other side of the city (in Broken Arrow, actually a suburb of the city). It's not an enormous city or anything, but if she was there specifically to see him, I can think of any number of places more convenient for her to stay.

@AlexParliament

Stop hiding behind the "I know cars" shtick. You don't. Jack has a 68 cadillac and Sean has a 64 cadillac (both devilles). You clearly do not know cars. I made this thing on Photoshop and I'm gonna link the image here. Please disprove this.

https://imgur.com/Xebjfcs

Well, now we know

The windows look the same because they are both Cadillacs, but Sean's is a 64 and Jack's is a 68. Lana was with Sean in Tulsa, plus she had a Mayo hotel coffee cup (which is in Tulsa). Hence the caption. So, it's definitely about Sean. Whether or not they are together is up for debate

Someone on reddit compared the cars based on the windows:
https://i.redd.it/318mvqty8jc51.png

In the end we‘ll know what or whom Tulsa Jesus Freak is about when it releases.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

The windows look the same because they are both Cadillacs, but Sean's is a 64 and Jack's is a 68. Lana was with Sean in Tulsa, plus she had a Mayo hotel coffee cup (which is in Tulsa). Hence the caption. So, it's definitely about Sean. Whether or not they are together is up for debate

They actually don't even look the same, Jack's window is straight at the top. You're 100% right there are so many differences between the cars and Lana was definitely in Sean's.

I'm holding out hope that Lana isn't back together with Sean

On 7/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, Lemonade Tears said:

They actually don't even look the same, Jack's window is straight at the top. You're 100% right there are so many differences between the cars and Lana was definitely in Sean's.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

And this is the IG account and post that got people thinking they were back together;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC97W7SHxaU/

The first photo is from earlier this week. The second is from August 2019. Lana in not in the photo in the second one but thatgot people to think they were back together. This was clearly put together to stir the shit.

And again, the 64 Coupe DeVille is common, you can’t prove it’s Sean’s. I can easily find one to rent. Perhaps she rented one to shoot a music video.

And let’s say she is with Sean again. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to stop listening to her music or going to her concerts? Are you going to burn her records? How does her dating life effect YOU and YOUR LIFE? Lana’s life is not your life to live.

Also, if she is dating a non-A list celebrity, someone who has a normal job then maybe you should give her credit for not being one of those Hollywood big shots who feels the need to date another celebrity. Maybe you can give Lana credit for not being obsessed with fame and wanting to be a power couple like Beyoncé and Jay-Z who are the poster couple of privilege.

In her post she said she was going to New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona. She didn’t mention Oklahoma. I think she really enjoyed the Midwest leg of the tour she did last fall, so maybe there were just some places in OK she wanted to go back and visit?

In her post she said she was going to New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona. She didn’t mention Oklahoma. I think she really enjoyed the Midwest leg of the tour she did last fall, so maybe there were just some places in OK she wanted to go back and visit?

There are huge Native American populations there too. It would make sense for her to go there as well.

Can’t be about Lana as she is from Lake Placid, New York. I actually know the street she grew up on but I’ll keep my mouth shut about that. Her parents don’t live there anymore. Someone else does.

i bet you're real fun at parties, bro

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

And this is the IG account and post that got people thinking they were back together;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC97W7SHxaU/

The first photo is from earlier this week. The second is from August 2019. Lana in not in the photo in the second one but thatgot people to think they were back together. This was clearly put together to stir the shit.

And again, the 64 Coupe DeVille is common, you can’t prove it’s Sean’s. I can easily find one to rent. Perhaps she rented one to shoot a music video.

And let’s say she is with Sean again. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to stop listening to her music or going to her concerts? Are you going to burn her records? How does her dating life effect YOU and YOUR LIFE? Lana’s life is not your life to live.

Also, if she is dating a non-A list celebrity, someone who has a normal job then maybe you should give her credit for not being one of those Hollywood big shots who feels the need to date another celebrity. Maybe you can give Lana credit for not being obsessed with fame and wanting to be a power couple like Beyoncé and Jay-Z who are the poster couple of privilege.

Tbh you're getting with your attitude on my nerves.

Her dating life doesn't effect me at all. It's just very disappointing that her words and actions (for BLM e.g) don't align with what Sean stands for.

And that last paragraph: the delusion is strong with you dude. "normal job" is not being a shitty TV cop?? He screams fame hungry

Also wow. Lana is priviliged af. You've got to be kidding me

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????