LDRO

Instagram Updates

can you manifest their breakup anne je vous en prie

I think God gave me all the coincidence in the universe today so don’t know if I have some left for Sean to gently fuck right off but I’ll do my best (Lana if you see this sorry ily) :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

Maybe she got the exact same car wherever she is to literally troll him. If he’s been in LA lately, he wasn’t at any of her parties and surely he would of been invited right? But also who’s filming/driving? Chuck?

I don't think that a lot of my twitter mutuals were big fans of lana before 2017 or so because they pretend like 2020 is the first time lana's been problematic. honey no. Prior to LFL, she (some of these are alleged) romanticized lolita, filmed a r*pe video, culturally appropriated in Ride and Tropico, admitted that she glamorized celebrity deaths, portrayed the Jonestown cult in Freak, lied about plastic surgery, used being poor as an aesthetic, among other things

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Maybe she got the exact same car wherever she is to literally troll him. If he’s been in LA lately, he wasn’t at any of her parties and surely he would of been invited right? But also who’s filming/driving? Chuck?

Probably Lana, with her left leg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't think that a lot of my twitter mutuals were big fans of lana before 2017 or so because they pretend like 2020 is the first time lana's been problematic. honey no. Prior to LFL, she (some of these are alleged) romanticized lolita, filmed a r*pe video, culturally appropriated in Ride and Tropico, admitted that she glamorized celebrity deaths, portrayed the Jonestown cult in Freak, lied about plastic surgery, used being poor as an aesthetic, among other things

Right......sis has always been running her mouth

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if you got through their account they seem to be from the uk though but i guess we will see if some other tulsians tune in or not

edit: they also claim to be cheyenne arapaho

edit2: they’re definitely from the uk, probably edinburgh

edit3: apparently they moved to the uk and they’re around justin bieber’s age

edit4: their english teacher apparently was Phyllis Christine Cast

edit5: they say they went to ohio state university in 2015z

edit6: here’s a pic of their fist.. https://imgur.com/03rn8hW

someone identify them and ask them about it

is that an electrical socket behind the fist?

Honestly either Lana browses the forum and saw my dumb status either this is a much of a coincidence that it’s supernatural 

Trainwreck relationship aside, "Tulsa Jesus Freak" implies that she knows about all the stuff that is said about her going to church and dating him ... and most of that is on here and Twitter.

She definitely reads our shit, at least occasionally.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

miley cyrus build an entire era around being controversial (and “insensitive”), gaga did the entire dwuw mess, it was a different time (with far less serious and lasting backlash than now)

i76mrxw.png 

He says his is a Deville, idk if that's the same thing 

https://twitter.com/Sean_C_Larkin/status/1246248286203318274

Seans car is a Coupe DeVille.

Now I’m not sure if the car Lana is in is an El Dorado or a DeVille. Looking at the door in the photo, it looks more like the door of the DeVille than the El Dorado, however the interiors were similar.

If it is a DeVille then again it’s still probably not Sean’s. Those models are also VERY common on the collectors market. 1964 was a great year for Cadillac.