LDRO

Instagram Updates

It's a different shirt to the Violet announcement but the same shirt as her "Apology" video and COCC announcement. If it was indeed the same day and not more recent, well that's.... Not gonna be received well lol

Lana is dating a cop in the biggest policial riot of the century she hates us

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i don’t want to run my mouth about someone else’s relationship but i will.

supposedly she’s daring him, but why? she knows it will cause a stir and ruin her reputation even more so i genuinely want to know why would she go back to that?

Because she loves him. I bet nothing else is as important as long as they like each other.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe she's a performance artist leaning into certain stereotypes and assumptions about her before she eviscerates us all with her brutal take down of rich white hypocritical Jesus freaks in the new album.

1. Paintings by Joan Baez;

Lana collaborated with Joan last year in Berkeley. These paintings here imply that Joan will probably be featured on Lana’s next album! Also big shout out to Joan on being awarded the Woodie Guthrie prize!

Joan is part Native American and I suspect Lana and Joan May have gotten together in NM. They may even be working together on the Navajo Water Project

2. Tulsa Jesus Freak;

This is a reference to Sean. No surprise because Lana does write about her ex’s.

idk... lana can be quite piecing, I imagine her posting this could be a direct/indirect hit at him...

she knows his sorry boring ass is following her and liking her posts, it could be a cut to him seeing this knowing they aren't together.. idk maybe im reaching

also none of her siblings follow Sean, the only ex they follow is barrie

Yeah true maybe she knows this will piss him off the most. I hope 

the way this is most likely the title of a diss track and she's trolling/shading him by posting these old ass videos he probably took 

also i’ve said this since like 2016 or whenever pre LFL era was but i’d really appreciate if she stopped posting car videos... idc about whatever aesthetic she wants to achieve but she can park the car for that

i76mrxw.png 

at this point i think she wants to piss people off because she’s

bored or feels like she was too well liked during half of the LFL and NFR era

Nah that's what she always wanted, but she will keep on being a mess forever. white hot indeed!

Welcome to 666 pages. Now let's continue the hell.

the devil works hard, but LanaBoards users, honey, they work harder

the way this is most likely the title of a diss track and she's trolling/shading him by posting these old ass videos he probably took

Old ass videos... she has on her new boots and her hair is blonde chile... and she’s wearing that cursed button up