LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just saw the nastiest comments directed at Lana under a post about her billboard. I forgot so many people disliked her. And these are like musty middle aged men 

i saw a lot of ppl on twitter hating on her too, saying she’s immature and childish 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just saw the nastiest comments directed at Lana under a post about her billboard. I forgot so many people disliked her. And these are like musty middle aged men 

Sean has a following too

Everything. Forever.

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

don't fuck with a cancer or you'll get cancer

My bf (which was an ex for a few months but then we decided to get together again) is a fucking cancer.

For experience I can tell: they can be vengeful and dramatic as fuck, always trying to play the victim and make you look like the bad guy in every situation that tuns out of their control. They can be selfish and rude, and also play with you and your feelings so you feel guilty for something that's not even your fault.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

4 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

My bf (which was an ex for a few months but then we decided to get together again) is a fucking cancer.

For experience I can tell: they can be vengeful and dramatic as fuck, always trying to play the victim and make you look like the bad guy in every situation that tuns out of their control. They can be selfish and rude, and also play with you and your feelings so you feel guilty for something that's not even your fault.

They're very connected to their own emotions, so they can be very self involved - that makes them turn everything into a "them" situation, they take everything personally  :true:

I have a cancer moon and I really hate myself sometimes lmao :rollin:

Tbh even though I love Lana, I know she's not perfect (and that goes beyond only the zodiac thing), but I think she probably tries her best. Hopefully she'll find someone who'll be very good for her and we get a bunch of sappy love songs in the future

10 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

don't fuck with scorpios as well:true:

where are my scorpios btw?:party:

I'm the first day of scorpio szn! And whenever I sing COCC I say I'm scorpio sun and my Virgo is mooooon. :legend:

To be on topic: wonder if she'll continue the astrology trend with Stars Align. Or will it be Lucky Ones' older hotter sister

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

She was looking for the father she wanted back. :poordat: So of course it’s personal!

(But also I think the billboard is iconic and we should all go take selfies with it)  :thumb3: 

Queen of the sad-angry-horny trifecta :worship:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt