LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

We love confessing to crimes on lanaboards.com

lanaboards.com, the lana del rey cult who is majority gay, does crime, and eats hot chip :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 minutes ago, archiemm said:

321083635_8608714432532240_8123751633718876583_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=7CsXJTFgE-AAX8TnECr&_nc_ht=scontent-lcy1-2.xx&oh=00_AfDDY1TKWsBWZl_84FvvTBlni0XbdPvBF5vfVU8AsQfaVQ&oe=63A7566D

seans comment section they doin too much this is so embarrassing i'm sorry... :bebe:

(not my photo i found it in some ldr fb group :rip:)

this is embarrassing luv :facepalm:  i thought lana fans would have more class than the swifties who harass taylor’s exes

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

this is embarrassing luv :facepalm:  i thought lana fans would have more class than the swifties who harass taylor’s exes

expecting lana stans to have class was your first mistake :rip:

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

they're either tiktok stans who heard meet me in the pale moonlight's bridge once and say 'this is so lana del rey vinyl' or just have no class because i know noone most of you on this site would not act like that :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i said this like yesterday too but i hate the narrative being pushed on here that lana isn’t over sean, both because i think that’s kind of a weird/harmful assumption to make about someone you don’t know + i don’t even want to imagine that she still has any feelings for that racist redneck republican blue lives matter pig and it’s embarrassing she ever did in the first place, especially with the “he’s a good cop” shit she pulled at the beginning of their relationship

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i said this like yesterday too but i hate the narrative being pushed on here that lana isn’t over sean, both because i think that’s kind of a weird/harmful assumption to make about someone you don’t know + i don’t even want to imagine that she still has any feelings for that racist redneck republican blue lives matter pig and it’s embarrassing she ever did in the first place, especially with the “he’s a good cop” shit she pulled at the beginning of their relationship

as much as i hate it, it's obvious she's still sad about the breakup. i think she's still getting through the breakup, but she's in a different stage of breakups rn. like, let's be honest, she TRAVELED TO TULSA to take a picture with the billboard. she's still grieving 

Lana dating questionable men / writing about them has always been a part of her, I don’t think assumptions either way matter bc nobody knows her lmao

edit: also pointing out that grieving doesn’t have a time frame regardless of the ex being a pos or not

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i'm sorry but somebody who's going to put a billboard of themselves in their ex's town (as well as take a selfie with it, post it on social media, and say "it's personal") is not somebody who is over said-ex :rip: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123