LDRO

Instagram Updates

55 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Covid happened even before, exactly during the time when she canceled the tour. I already believe that she gave the right reasons, but I hope she was not infected with the virus.

She was hanging out with Alex a few days later :toofloppy: covid wasn’t the reason

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

I never believed in her illness excuse not to have concerts in Europe. It’s because she broke up with Sean. 

i mean her going to disneyland hours after cancelling kinda gave it away :eek2:

58 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I already believe that she gave the right reasons, but I hope she was not infected with the virus.

girl pls she just didn’t feel like touring anymore and was too lazy to come up with a better excuse :rip:

wow i didn’t even know sean was a douche…FUCK YOU SEAN 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

wow i didn’t even know sean was a douche…FUCK YOU SEAN 

lana lowkey has really bad taste in men, it makes for good music tho 

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

lana lowkey has really bad taste in men, it makes for good music tho 

I don’t know what to think of her taste in men (and sure won’t judge her: I really don’t have a perfect track record when it comes to my own men :agree: :bebe:)

Im mostly surprised this woman is not a Gemini haha: when a relationship is done,

The next BF almost seems like a total opposite of the previous one. I guess it’s tricky, in a way: she dated a lot of musicians and must have been fed up by them, so she went for the more « conservative » type to achieve her goal of having a family; but they surely were way too conservative for her… 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t know what to think of her taste in men (and sure won’t judge her: I really don’t have a perfect track record when it comes to my own men :agree: :bebe:)

Im mostly surprised this woman is not a Gemini haha: when a relationship is done,

The next BF almost seems like a total opposite of the previous one. I guess it’s tricky, in a way: she dated a lot of musicians and must have been fed up by them, so she went for the more « conservative » type to achieve her goal of having a family; but they surely were way too conservative for her… 

I might share a very unpopular opinion: the opposite of love isn’t hate, but it’s apathy. Now looking at this billboard, he will think that she’s dramatic and toxic AF, and he did a right thing by  dumping her:noparty:

I wish she didn’t say a word about it, now she seems like she’s not over it yet, and the best revenge is oblivion

Everything. Forever.

Just now, ReligiousSalvatore said:

I might share a very unpopular opinion: the opposite of love isn’t hate, but it’s apathy. Now looking at this billboard, he will think that she’s dramatic and toxic AF, and he did a right thing by  dumping her:noparty:

I wish she didn’t say a word about it, now she seems like she’s not over it yet, and the best revenge is oblivion

nah i’m rooting for petty lana :party:

8 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

not lana being awake at 5:30 am 😭 and posting a christmas tree in portofino of all places.. i hope she does one post per ex bc i'd be eagerly awaiting barrie's

if she's still in tulsa it's 7am for her rn

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

30 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lana deleted the caption of the billboard post 😭

Please tell us something new in the album! Is there any upbeat song? Or any sexy vibe song?

31 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Ela e Fran eram gostosas - é o único relacionamento com o qual eu realmente vi química, apesar de provavelmente ser um relacionamento ruim e a traição com Rita ou como irmã-

rs_600x600-140701164928-600.Lana-Del-Rey

Too bad their relationship didn't work out. It was amazing how the paparazzi photos looked like scenes from romantic movies.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX0Bir4jO3bEMCfnx7ETT

But apparently it was just a lot of sexual energy, not love. :smh: