LDRO

Instagram Updates

She is so petty I love it so much :air2: If I was famous enough to put billboards of myself in my ex's hometown, I'd do it too

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

but is it a “fuck you” look how hot and deserving i am or a hungry attempt to get back with him ? like is she still hung up on him ? so many questions 

i think shes most definitely hung up on him, otherwise she wouldn't be ordering a singular billboard in a city as random as tulsa. also he's married now so there's an even better reason for her to be petty

God I swear to go, this album needs to come out now. I am needing all the Lana baddie strength and energy to mend my heartache right now, god we love her

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

10 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i remember you hated sean the most back when they were still together and ill tell you rn: you were right

He was HORRIBLE

I know people tend to hate on her boyfriends but he really deserved

I remember I wrote smthn on Twitter about him (I forget what) and these people from Tulsa DMed me all this stuff about him and I can't repeat it because he is probably on here and would sue me but it wasn't good

It was honestly her low point; she can never do any worse :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I never liked him either :bebe:

I think its kinda fucked up he got married so soon after he broke up with Lana but also I kinda wish Lana would be over him already...I really think her dating him made her question her own morals and what she could accept of those around her

I remember her saying in an interview back when they were dating that "he's a good cop, he sees both sides" :eyeroll:

And from what I've heard about him...let's just say I'm glad Lana saw through his bs :hairflip:

3 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

pls don’t come for me but i think it’s kinda cringe :awkney: but as long as she’s happy then slaaay petty queen! 

I agree.  If it's a funny sarcastic "f*** you" kinda thing, ok.  But he's been married to someone else for awhile now. I just hope she's still not completely hung up on him and giving him that sort of power over her, and allowing him to take up so much space in her mind.  Obviously she's feeling some type of way if she had a billboard put up in Tulsa, of all places.  I just hope she's doing okay. I imagine that him marrying another woman was not easy for her to deal with.  

I think it definitely has something to do with the themes of the album and it'll make more sense when we hear it

She was probably writing stuph for this album around the time she dated him and/or they broke up

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream