LDRO

Instagram Updates

18 minutes ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

She announced the new album on December 7, which is also Sean's birthday. It seems like she's trying to send him a message 😅

you have the mind of a mastermind 

my brain exploded. 

also VAL (lanas bestie) commented under the post "😂❤️" which is for some reason giving like a sass temperament with the laugh, like almost a foreshadowing or something... like laughing at him but also idk its a lot of energy to keep for a person she is "over" like he must have shattered her heart :( I wonder if boz knows if she drags men on the record?

She must have really loved Sean to go as far as doing something like this to get back at him. 

42 minutes ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

She announced the new album on December 7, which is also Sean's birthday. It seems like she's trying to send him a message 😅

She really was never over that breakup with Sean. She said he broke her heart. I think he was the one who did the breaking up. 

I heard Sean was now married. I think Lana got "engaged" to Clay to make Sean jealous. The way she got rid of Clay...lol  :smokes:

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

i think shes most definitely hung up on him, otherwise she wouldn't be ordering a singular billboard in a city as random as tulsa. also he's married now so there's an even better reason for her to be petty

Also, there was songs about him in Chemtrails and Banister. "Tulsa" and "Oklahoma" kept popping up. He really destroyed her heart. :heidi:

i really don’t think she’s “hung up on him” or whatever, i think she’s just being petty… mostly because i don’t want to believe that she still has any feelings for his racist pig republican ass, it was very disappointing that she even associated herself with a character like him in the first place

21 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I

She must have really loved Sean to go as far as doing something like this to get back at him. 

She really was never over that breakup. I think she got "engaged" to Clay to make Sean jealous. 

I completely agree with you. This is all speculation of course.  But we do know that she announced her new album on December 7th, which is also Sean's birthday. And now she posted on Instagram about this Tulsa billboard thing.  I remember the Instagram live stream she did, the one where her father was in the room with her. I remember she was discussing the breakup with Sean and how she felt like her entire world was ending.  I know that one definitely hit her hard. I really believe that her relationship with Clayton was either just a rebound or something to pass the time. I'm not sure if she's still with the guy from Salem, but it seems like Sean is " the one who got away."  I definitely feel for her. I'm certainly not putting her down or criticizing her at all.  I know many fans are laughing off the billboard thing, but a part of me is sorta worried and concerned for her, as a 36 year old woman to another 36 year old woman, that perhaps she's been carrying a torch for this man for the past few years.  That's definitely going to eat away at her, especially now that he's moved on & married.  Sure, that sort of pain and tension can create wonderful music & art. But ultimately I just wish for her to have happiness, closure, and peace.

14 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really don’t think she’s “hung up on him” or whatever, i think she’s just being petty… mostly because i don’t want to believe that she still has any feelings for his racist pig republican ass, it was very disappointing that she even associated herself with a character like him in the first place

This spill

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

So do we think she is single rn? Because I thought she was still with Jack but I’d find it a little weird if my girlfriend traveling half way across America to see a billboard she put up to harass her ex. I love her pettiness lol

Somebody said they broke up but they are good friends but I don’t know if it’s true.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

you absolutely fucking spilled here

fuck that racist piece of ugly shit :true:

get em lizzy

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

considering jack donogue's instagram filled with photos of him holding guns shirtless and kissing dogs and family members i'm sure his girlfriend putting up a billboard in her ex's town for shits and giggles isn't anything too crazy

Lmao💀

Do we know what actually happened to them? I always thought that Lana is the one who breakes up with guys and then they're going mad like Clay :rip:

But it seems that this tulsa jesus asshole truly broke her heart. 

Edit: I just realized that this is very Love Witch energy of her :gasp:

4 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Do we know what actually happened with them? I always thought that Lana was the one who breakes up with guys and then they're going mad like Clay :rip:

But it seems that this tulsa jesus asshole truly broke her heart. 

Sure, she was going to settle down with him and he looooved the attention he got by even  going to Grammys w/her . But as usual, “he was unready” or some other bullshit and then, he gets married to a girl like a one year after. Asshole

Everything. Forever.

it’s none of our business but i really do wonder what happened between lana and sean considering they only started hanging out in September 2019 and were broken up before quarantine started in Mid-March. their relationship was probably less than 6 months and he’s already got 2, and potentially 3 albums about him