LDRO

Instagram Updates

This is good. No commentary or inserting herself, just showing the narrative.Β 

Β 

(And now I kind of hope she stops and leaves it at that before we all have a heart attack, for real I'm so stressed right now) :suicide:

β€˜Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Β 

The issue with Tinashe is that she's one of these soft hearted liberals who seek moral approval from the establishment and therefore wants to moralize the crowd ; as has been obvious the last few days when she complained about people not talking about the peaceful protest, and now her talking about Lana trying to "undermine" a "beautiful" protest. Which I think is converted paternalism because these people talk about the rage and revolt of the oppressed but cannot suffer that the latter would use violent means and not seek approval from news anchors. Even if it means stitching reality back into a picture that fits their fantasy. Black people and disenfranchised people have been battered and beaten up centuries so their violence is logical and valid ! Despite what they think of it.

I don’t need Disney World; I have random Instagram notifications from Lana Del Rey’s posts and stories which give me the same extremely thrilling, suspenseful and exhilarating feeling rollercoasters do.

source.gif

The issue with Tinashe is that she's one of these soft hearted liberals who seek moral approval from the establishment and therefore wants to moralize the crowd ; as has been obvious the last few days when she complained about people not talking about the peaceful protest, and now her talking about Lana trying to "undermine" a "beautiful" protest. Which I think is converted paternalism because these people talk about the rage and revolt of the oppressed but cannot suffer that the latter would use violent means and not seek approval from news anchors. Even if it means stitching reality back into a picture that fits their fantasy. Black people and disenfranchised people have been battered and beaten up centuries so their violence is logical and valid ! Despite what they think of it.

tenor.gif

Okay I get the last video of looting as an political and cultural exposure. Some people trying to Protest and some others are taking advantage out of it, but still it’s not the right time for this sentiment

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey,Β be the first who ever did]

Donations are useful for legal procedures but other then that ? I hate this American mentality when politics is about funneling your money into obscure gofundme pages never to hear about its actual effects

ok good now she needs to log tf off and stick to strictly music-related posts & tame day-to-day stuff FOR A WHILE, and with as few captions as possible

this is the perfect time to revive honeymoon

Plus, soon she will remove all her post and clear her IG account as she did past the other eras. So many people will forget about this and proceed with the release of the new album

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey,Β be the first who ever did]

Plus, soon she will remove all her post and clear her IG account as she did past the other eras. So many people will forget about this and proceed with the release of the new album

I won’t forget anything.