LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

No grudge detected babe.... i just think a better question is why is it just becoming a problem today? We have seen a video similar to this countless times. There’s nothing in the video that alludes to Lana putting someone else’s life into danger.

Yes and many users as such as myself have brought up our concerns many times before. I can't recall myself ever being quiet about her driving.

Just because the road she's on seems empty, accidents can still happen regardless.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Yes and many users as such as myself have brought up our concerns many times before. I can't recall myself ever being quiet about her driving.

Just because the road she's on seems empty, accidents can still happen regardless.

this conversation started during the hm era where she started posting videos of her driving around and lfl pre release era was full of those videos and people discussing it as well so it's literally not new..

on the other hand i will just publicly never acknowledge her for the next 4 years bc this entire day was not needed in the lanastaniverse 

i76mrxw.png 

Y’all would actually support someone who wears a fake mask which likely means she thinks Covid’s fake? Could never be me. If that photo is real (which I’m a little skeptical of considering the smile looks edited) I could never continue to support someone like that. If this is how she acts in public imagine her views behind closed doors. 

Part of me wants to report that to the LAPD or whatever so she gets her license taken away (for her safety and the safety of other drivers obv, not to be malicious)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You