Mind Melt

Lana Del Rey attends Lady Gaga's Hollywood Birthday Party

Fuck me in the ass current Lana is becoming one of my fav Lana ever. I don't think she looks tired I absolutely adore this natural look and one of my fav dresses she wore skin me alive hoe

Β 

:lmao:

i think it's both shady and hilarious of her to not wear any makeup to gaga's party, considering the fact that stefani doesn't leave her bedroom unless she's dressed / done up to the fucking nines

Β 

it's as if she were saying... it's impossible for me to look like a man

Β 

queen of petty calculations!

ZRBNill.jpg

Is it just me or does there seem to be a real change in Lana? I feel like lana has just got so true to herself and more outgoing. Honeymoon she said was not as autobiographical, but it still seemed so raw and personal. And now she' working on new stuff coming from her "clarity of inner dialogue". She recently did so many great appearances, she cleared up whatever she had with Gaga and now she's super excited to be touring. I don't know she just seems so content and healthy and ugh she just keeps getting more beautiful. I'm seriously so happy that she's happyΒ  :DΒ  :DΒ  :DΒ  :D

If u cant dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull shit

@@lanadelreighΒ  ever since she received The Billboard Trailblazer lifetime award, it validated everything she has done and more important, the way that she is going about doing it.

She finally actually truly really now knows she belongs and she is having fun being there.

Β 

Her entire being is being part of a collective, not the hits, not the money, just being that piece of wood everyone stands on in Opryland, that came from the original Ryman in Nashville

(to coin a phrase that circle that is unbroken)

Β 

or to quote Sally Field, they like her, they really like her

Β 

She told us this in "Watching the boys" with boys being a country music term for the musicians in the studio in the band

(see Lacy J. Dalton "16th Avenue"

Lana isΒ our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlsonΒ Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons,Β Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@lanadelreighΒ  ever since she received The Billboard Trailblazer lifetime award, it validated everything she has done and more important, the way that she is going about doing it.

She finally actually truly really now knows she belongs and she is having fun being there.

Β 

Her entire being is being part of a collective, not the hits, not the money, just being that piece of wood everyone stands on in Opryland, that came from the original Ryman in Nashville

(to coin a phrase that circle that is unbroken)

Β 

or to quote Sally Field, they like her, they really like her

Β 

She told us this in "Watching the boys" with boys being a country music term for the musicians in the studio in the band

(see Lacy J. Dalton "16th Avenue"

Β 

Totally. Ever since she blew up with Video Games every single news article made her seem like a joke. She's always referred to as some broken scarlet lolita who keeps falling for bad boys or some shit like that. Even people's album reviews of her focus more on "the paradox of lana del rey"Β  :judgingu3:Β  than her actual music. Fuck, even when people interview her they objectify her. That's why we don't get any good interview material because the people interviewing her don't give a cuntfuck about her. I feel like she's finally getting comfortable and people are respecting her. Ultraviolence I felt showed a lot of people that lana is wonderful, but the era had a lot of other stuff going on ( breaking up with Barrie, the backlash from feminism, wanting to kill herself). Honeymoon on the other hand was more quiet and less problematic. Ending Honeymoon with Don't let me be misunderstood I feel like perfectly emulates what she envisioned herself as an artist to be received. It's just so beautiful to see how she keeps getting more and more respected and she's responding to it. :rollin:

If u cant dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull shit

I really do wonder how Gaga and Lana moved on from their peculiar past. Do you think they've ever talked about "So Legit"?? Β Like, surely it was something they've had to discuss at some point? Or did they just awkwardly move past it and pretend it never happened?

I really do wonder how Gaga and Lana moved on from their peculiar past. Do you think they've ever talked about "So Legit"?? Β Like, surely it was something they've had to discuss at some point? Or did they just awkwardly move past it and pretend it never happened?

Lana is currently writing Gaga's lead single "Daddy Monster".

Β 

Ok, that was pretty wack but so was HoneymΓΌΓΌΓΌn and I legit couldn't think of anything better. Sorry y'all.